Chapter twenty

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up to the bus coming to a rough stop which caused me to bump my head agenced the wall behind me.I ground then I heard a "Were here" from the driver. I got up off of the bunk and looked in Liam's bunk and saw him and Louis eating cereal.I smiled then kissed Liam and Louis' forehead "Good morning babe" Liam whispered then fed Louis the last bit of cereal that was in the bowl and handed it to me "Can you put u his bowl Ni?"

I nodded then went into our so called 'kitchen' and put it in the sink for one of the boys to wash.Harry and Zayn woke up then looked into Liam bunk "Hey where is Baba's good morning kisses?" Louis smiled then pecked Zayn's cheek.Zayn smiled then put Louis down on the couch and put on a white v-neck and slides(he was wearing basket ball shorts) and grabbed one suit case.

"Come on boy's we have to go to an interview today and a few hours later we have to go on stage."  We nodded then just slipped on a random shirt and shoes (they fell asleep in sweats or basket ball shorts) and grabbed one of our suit cases and Harry grabbed Louis.

I looked over at Lou and saw a frown on his face but shook it off and put on a smile.I frowned because I know exactly what he wants to do.He wants to go outside or play but we are to busy.Zayn looked over at me then whispered in my ear "Don't worry babe Paul rented the whole inside pool for us for three days."

I nodded then smiled at him and gave him a small peck then picked up Louis setting him on my left hip.Zayn opened the door then walked out with Harry,Liam and then me right behind him.Lucky us that their was no one really here except a few fans and paparazzi.

Zayn,Harry,and Liam signed a few things for the fans while I waited in the lobby with Louis."Dada why can't I go play am I bad?" I looked at him shocked then quickly shook my head "No,no baby your not bad me and daddies are just really busy babe.But we have a surprise for you when we get back from the interview."

His eyes widened and smiled really big "Really! what is the surprise?" I chuckled then kissed his head "I can't tell you babe you have to find out when the time comes." He pouted "But Da-" I cut him of by tickling his sides "No but's Mr." He giggled then nodded "o-ok Dada j-just s-stop p-p-please."

I listened to his pleads to stop so I did.I looked around the hotel and saw multiple stares some good and some mad.I shrugged it off and walked to the front desk telling the woman about the rooms.

"Im sorry sir but their could only be a maximum of three to a room" "Bu-" I was about to protest until she said "I can put you next to each other but like I said before three to a room." I nodded then took the three room cards.

I set Louis on the floor and walked over to my boyfriends with a small frown on my face."Whats wrong babe?" Liam asked picking Louis up then setting him on his right hip."The woman said only three to a room and the closest she could get us is next door..." I started to trail off.

Zayn sighed then kissed my forehead "It's ok babe it's only for three days" I nodded then gave Paul his room card.

As we were walking to the elevator Liam asked "So who are we all going to bunk with?" Zayn shrugged then answered "Me and Liam can share a room and Niall and Haz could share." We nodded in agreement then we heard Louis say " Wait! what about me do I have to sleep with uncle Paul?" we laughed then shook our heads.

"No babe you don't have to sleep with uncle Paul you and sleep with Dada and Daddy or Baba and Papa" Harry answered smiling at Louis.

Louis thought for a moment then said "Can I switch?" we nodded then he answered "I wanna sleep with Daddy and Dada." "Alright babe but me and Baba got you tomorrow ok" Louis giggled then nodded.