« 11 »

Lucy Heartfilia was horrified.

How ironic is it that one little thing can ruin your whole morning. She meant little in a sarcastic metaphor.

Not only did she have to witness somebody she truly cared about nearly kill someone, but she also had a cranky early morning as well.

Her maids woke her up late so she had barely anytime to get ready, including as she ran out of her house she had completely forgotten her English essay, meaning she was going to get a bad grade.

However, that barely compared to what she had saw just a few minutes ago.

Confused? She is in the nurse's office at the moment while the nurse herself looked horrified. She gasped once she saw the boy and took him from Lucy gently just in case she made anything worse.

She set him down on a bed and asked Lucy if she was alright. "I'm fine, just a small bruise on my leg, that's all." Lucy responded with a polite smile as the nurse nodded and went straight to calling a doctor.

As for the boy, who's name was sting, had a busted rib and a bad broken leg. Of course he was hospitalized but he wasn't going to die. So it's all good. I think.

After they took him to the hospital, Lucy was called to the principles office. From there she was questioned multiple times but refused to say Natsu's name, the principle found out anyway.

So Natsu was given a suspension of two weeks, and his father will be informed of his actions.

                                «2 weeks later»

Those two week were the loneliest weeks that Lucy has ever felt. Everyone around her were to0 dull, and seemingly uninteresting.

Well except for the second week, that's when sting came back to school, with just a few bruises and crutched to help him walk. He walked over to Lucy and thanked her multiple times, that was when they started communicating.

Sting always found himself blushing while sharing a conversation with Lucy, which reminded Lucy of Natsu.

Natsu.

Lucy wondered, if he was still able to sleep or not, being afraid of the dark.

Oh how much she wished that everything would go back to how it was before.

She had also wished that she had never met Natsu.

Until her subconscious said
"Stop lying to yourself."