« 14 »

This chapter is dedicated to minthyx  , thank you SOOO MUCH for the amazing cover I'm like in love with it cause it kinda fits the mood of the book,

You guys should follow her :)

K, now on to chapter 14 of Ecstasy.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Usually good things never happen to Natsu Dragneel, and if they did, well something would always go wrong.

He muttered a couple of unknown words as he had awoken from his sleep, inhaling the scent the warm sheet covers were giving. It was a strong mix of vanilla and strawberries. 'wait a minute.' he thought to himself as he noticed he was in a random person's bed, nearly about to scream.

He was 99.9% sure he was probably kidnapped by a serial killer/rapist and was doomed forever until he turned to the corner of the room and saw the familiar blonde, sitting on a long couch as she herself was dozing off.

Then of course he started to panic again, had he fainted? How in the world had he fallen asleep? Was he too much of a problem for Lucy to bring him here? What exactly the meaning of here meant.

"Na..Natsu."

Her familiar tired voice filled the room as he glanced at her once more to meet those exotic brown shaded eyes that he adored.

But at the moment they were filled with worry and the sleep she desired.

Had he made Lucy tired?

Lucy steadily got up and started walking towards him while the fear started rising in him.

Maybe she was going to yell at him in the harsh tone she did 2 weeks ago, telling him to get out and never talk to her again. To stop being such a pathetic loser and burdening everyone.

However, all the changed when Lucy technically threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him as he nearly fell back into the bed.

"Natsu," she whispered once again while her warm heat radiated to him.

He felt like no one else existed in the world once he felt her arms around me him. She hugged him even tighter as a small shiver explored his spine when her warm breath hit his neck.

"I missed you, idiot." She mumbled while he chuckled and held onto her as if the world depended on it.

After a short while, Lucy pulled back standing up and grabbed Natsu's right hand, intertwining her fingers with his.

Natsu noticed how small and delicate her hand was, he also noticed how their hands mix together perfectly.

Natsu felt himself blush as this was the first time someone had held his hand like that, also because he read something romantic about it on the famous media called tumblr.

"Natsu, I'm so sorry, I was so rude to you, I wasn't thinking and I was just scared and I know you didn't mean to do what you did, you just weren't having a good day and I was really rude to you. But what I did was horrid and I love you."

This time Natsu was completely red and bursting with so many emotions.

"You, L-Love me?!" He said in pure shock.

It may sound like he didn't like it but trust me, he was screaming with happiness on the inside.

"Well of course Natsu! You're my best friend silly, and it hasn't been too long since we've been friends, like two months right?" She said with a smile.

Natsu felt his heart sank but smiled back.

(If your confused is cause Lucy meant she loved him as a friend, not as a lover )

"Two months and 17 days, and I honestly enjoyed every minute of it." He said to her, still holding the small smile on his face.

"Lucy I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry, I really am. You mean everything to me." Natsu choked up as Lucy took the chance and hugged him again.

"Oh wait Natsu one more thing-" she said as Natsu looked down at her and saw her run out the room and down the stairs.

She stayed down there for a long time until she finally came back up with a tray. Which contained a large glass of orange juice, 3 large pancakes, and a small side of blue berries on the side.

Nastu took a big gulp as Lucy passed him the tray.

He ate everything in just a beat of 5 minutes, Lucy just kinda sat there in a weird shock.

Natsu was happy because he finally got a complete meal, due to the fact he hadn't eaten in days.

Also, Lucy was happy as well. Seeing Natsu in his normal state brought her joy.

He stood up from the bed and took a large stretch; relaxing his muscles in the process.

"Hm?" He mumbled and looked down and finally noticing he didn't have a shirt on.

"When did I take my shirt off?" He questioned and looked over at Lucy agin as her cheeks were a bright red and she was messing with her fingers, trying to avoid the topic.

"Luuuuuuuuccccy..." He said teasingly.

"Y-Yeah?" She responded, not giving him eye contact.

"Did you take my shirt off for me while I was sleeping?" He asked once again as she shook her head in denial but was still blushing madly.

"You sure?" He smirked getting closer to her. "Yeah I'm sure!" This time she said with a stern tone but of course she was playing around.

"You're lying." He laughed and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"No I'm not!" She claimed as she started heading towards the door and down the stairs while Natsu followed behind her.

"Yeaaaaah you are." He responded and that was the last thing that was heard once Natsu closed the bedroom door behind him, and continued down the stairs with Lucy.