« 30.5 »

Thank you for 3K reads!
Here's a special chapter as a gift!
(Trigger Warning)
« • »

Zeref Dragneel could remember the whole scene in his head, it was crystal clear. It's something that he never wanted to remember but it just wouldn't go away. It was all he thought about most of the time. It truly haunted him.

« flash back »

Zeref had just entered his house, happy to be out of school but still scared of what his father was going to do.

So he quickly started running to his room, only to be blocked by him. He absolutely reeked of alcohol.

"Just where do you think your going..?" His father smirked, grabbing zeref's arm and pulling him by force to the ground. His rotten hands fumbling around his lower torso.

The man that was supposed to care for him, protect him; was running his filthy hands over zeref's belt and tried to undo it, also whispering the most dirtiest things that Zeref never wanted to hear.

Before he could do anything else, Zeref kicked him in the face with a large force. Probably leaving a permanent scar somewhere, and made a run for it.

He ran as fast as he could, checking every 5 seconds to see if he was following him.

He just grabbed his backpack and Zeref ran straight out the house and went where his feet took him, the tears forming in his eyes.

What would've happened if he hadn't kicked his father? Where would his mother be? Where was his older brother who swore to protect him.

The question repeated in his head as he went by the bridge that was 10 minutes away from his house and sat. Maybe considering of ending his life.

However, he found it unfair. Unfair to Natsu. He decided to call him, and tell him that life just wasn't something he cared about anymore.

He grabbed his phone shakily, and dialed Natsu's number, the ringing making him even more nervous.

"Hello?"

Just that one soft greeting is what made Zeref completely broke down, saying his last words to somebody he truly cared about.

Luckily, Natsu and whoever the strange women who had talked to Zeref on the phone convinced him to stay put and to keep living, that suicide was never the answer and that'd they go get him.

So he stayed put in his spot, his legs dangling from the ledge, watching the water move with the gust of wind.

Also

Little Mavis Vermillion was watching, and she was completely shocked. She's never had the trauma and or seen someone in front of her eyes almost kill themselves. It was quite heartbreaking even if she didn't know this person. Namely, she knew him by looks, they go to the same school together.

She thought maybe she should go see if he was alright but all that changed when she saw a car coming by and stop next to Zeref, an older looking teenager with weird salmon colored hair, nearly fall out the car and wrap his arms around Zeref, another young girl coming out as well, but she just stood on the side.

Mavis just smiled and walked back home, wondering how his life would turn out now. Glad he decided to take the time to realize that he shouldn't have taken his life.

« »

Okay so I want to say something serious,

I know rape, molesting, and suicide are not things to joke about. So if any of you are going through depression, domestic abuse and or any of these type of things PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell an adult or someone you trust with what's going on. I myself also promise with all my heart I will be there for you, don't ever be hesitant to message me and or ask for advice because I will be there for you.

Especially if your going through depression and feel like you don't want to live anymore. I promise you my love that there is always another path to life and you just have to wait, all you have to do is wait. I myself also went through a stage in my life where I technically hated myself more than anything and I was some depressed teenager who never shared my feelings with anyone except the relating quotes I found somewhere on Tumblr. But I waited, and it was a long wait and I can finally claim that I'm a happy person and I love my life more than anything.

And if you think no one cares about you, then you are absolutely incorrect because I,

Care for all of you SOOOO SOO SO SO SO much.

okay well I hope you take this into consideration and I love you all.

See you on the newly chapter of ecstasy On March the 26th