« 13 »

"L-Lucy?"

She stared at her friend, wondering what they were at the moment.

Natsu looked tired. Lucy felt herself on the verge of tears as the guilt started eating her. His once light oxyn eyes were now clouded with black. The dark circles around his eyes were obviously noticeable and she noticed his large amount of weight loss.

"L-Lu-Lucy?" His voice cracked this time as he repeated the question once more, collapsing to the ground a few seconds later as tears fell from his eyes.

Lucy gently set her stuff down on the side walk and sat down on her knees in front of him. She couldn't hold it in anymore as she got closer and wrapped her arms around him. While he hugged her back; crying into her shoulder.

She flinched once he hugged her. She also noticed his touch that was replaced with coldness. Not giving off the warm radiation it used to. "I'm sorry, Lucy, I'm sorry. God I'm so pathetic. I take everything back, please I'm sorry." He cried once more in whispers.

"Natsu- Natsu Hey it's Okay- I forgive you- it's all fine." She whispered back, trying to calm him down. Fortunately nobody was outside at the time to witness this scene.

A few minutes had passed after he cried all the tears he could, Lucy heard a small little snore as a remembrance when she had that late night phone call with Natsu, waiting for him to fall asleep which he did and that snore repeated in her thoughts.

She backed away slowly and noticed Natsu had fallen asleep. She giggled ever so quietly and pushed her self up while getting Natsu to lean against her, grabbing her stuff and heading towards the direction of her house.

« • »

As Lucy was walking she started thinking.

If you didn't know she was the definition of rich. She lives In a mansion with bunch of maids and butlers doing the work and her parents always going on business trips. But she didn't want Natsu to think she was some rich girl who had her life already planned out for her.

Luckily her parents were in a business trip at the moment and would be for a while so she decided to go to her guest house that was near by.

It was a normal sized house with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, She would stay there with Natsu for a few days until he was stable.

She walked a few more blocks and made it, opening the door, revealing a modernly furnished living room and large kitchen while the bedrooms were a bit more vintage.

"Okay just a few more steps." She thought to herself, looking up her staircase that led to the bedrooms.

She took a deep breath and started slowly going up one by one, balancing the boy in her arms while he threatened to fall off her back.

"Cmon cmon cmon." She mumbled to herself while pushing and finally making it up stairs and into the bedroom.

She slid him gently off her back, not daring to wake him up; setting him against the bed.

"Oh no he's sweating." She mumbled once more as she was about to take off his shirt for him, but it would seem pretty weird.

"Gah Lucy just do it." She mentally slapped herself as she quickly slid off his shirt revealing his frail skin and small stomach. He used to have abs but now they sort've faded due to the fact he didn't eat much.

She looked at him with the guilt she felt earlier.

"I miss you."