« 25 »

Natsu Dragneel was feeling quite sick.

Classes were finally over while he was just waiting for Lucy, who happened to be talking to the annoying blonde boy who goes by the name of Sting.

Natsu didn't like how Sting looked at Lucy, nor did he like how Lucy was all friendly with him.

Natsu started nibbling on his bottom lip, trying to figure out who this 'Sting' kid was. Also how Lucy knew him.

Lucy had finally noticed Natsu was waiting for her as she mumbled something to sting and waved goodbye, walking over to Natsu.

"You ready to go home?" He asked, Lucy wondering many things. "What about Zeref?"

"He told me that he was going over to a friends house and would be back by 10." Natsu had replied.

"Oh um okay, are you sure he's going to be alright?" She questioned as Natsu nodded but It seemed a bit faltered.

"Yeah, he knows where your house is so it's alright, let's go." He started walking but noticed Lucy stayed in her spot.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She implied with a bit of an annoyed tone.

"I am?"

She sighed in annoyance and started walking herself. "Let's go."

Everything was silent on the way home. And Natsu didn't enjoy it. He didn't enjoy it one bit. He wanted Lucy to smile at him and share conversation, including that she wasn't mad at him.

So Natsu tried to make a conversation, but failed.

"Soooo Luce, why are you like lovey-dovey with this 'Sting' person." Natsu asked as Lucy stopped dead in her tracks and looked at him.

"Excuse me?"

"Um I mean," Natsu felt the embarrassment fill inside of him due to the fact he noticed he had made a mistake. "You guys seem pretty friendly and stuff so I was just wondering."

"Natsu..." Lucy sighed. "You're so blinded by your jealousy, that it makes me more disappointed in you rather than being mad, Sting is the boy you beat up which caused you to be suspended, how could you forget that!"

"I'm not jealous!" Natsu yelled defensively.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU- YOU SPORK!" She yelled back, using that insult. Or at least what she called an insult. Natsu just lifted up his left eyebrow.

"You hurt him, bad, he couldn't walk for days and he had to vomit blood for a couple of days, and you're acting like it doesn't matter to you! I thought you didn't like to hurt people?!"

Natsu just stayed quiet, he'd surely appreciate the silence now.

But, Natsu didn't care for other people. Except for a couple, which included Lucy.

He was extremely sorry for the fact that he had hurt Lucy, but sting was a different thought. He surely did know that sting didn't really deserve what Natsu did to him.

However there was another problem, Sting didn't care for Natsu so why should Natsu care for him?

"It's not like he'll just solemnly accept it, so let's just forget about!" Natsu claimed, inhaling a large amount of air.

"No we can't. He may not accept it but he does deserve one." She said with ease but you can still hear the hint of anger in her expression.

Natsu turned his full gaze to Lucy and saw how her eyes also sparkled when she was angry... Would it be a bad time to kiss her or?

"Okay i'll apologize." Natsu gave up but had a plan in his head.

"Oh okay, good..." She whispered with relief, her body coming at ease.

"If-" Natsu stated.

"If?!" Lucy yelled.

Natsu gently pushed Lucy against the brick wall that was next to them, his hands next to her shoulders, putting her in a sort've lock so she wouldn't escape.

"You kiss me." He smirked as he was just a few inches away from her face, noticing how the heat rose in her cheeks.

"WHAT?!" She yelled obviously frustrated.

Natsu just stared at her and burst into a fit of laughter after a few seconds had pass.

"I'm just kidding," he chuckled out of breath and started his walk again with Lucy trying to catch up with him.

"You're... A dork." She sighed, playfully punching him on his right arm while he just smiled.

She was still noticeably blushing, but not because she was embarrassed but because she secretly enjoyed it.