« 16 »

As Natsu broke the hug they both chuckled quietly at their sobbing and brotherly hug which is something they haven't done in a long time.

He looked up at the unfamiliar girl that happened to be Lucy. He found it quite weird how in this darkness her deep brown eyes seem to light up the night. It was also quite relaxing.

"Cmon lets go." Natsu said as he helped his brother up and brought him to the car, he carefully stepped inside the back of the vehicle while Natsu drove and lucy sat in the passenger seat.

                                     «•»

Once they got there, they were getting out of the car and Natsu smiled gently to himself as they walk in. Zeref had the emotion of relief written all over his face.

"Were you the person I talked to on the phone?" He questioned to the blonde as she nodded with a smile on her face.

He just nodded and looked around the living room, in a way admiring her home.

"You can take a shower if you'd like." She offered.

"But I don't know you. I can't just shower In a random persons house." He stared at her confusingly as she giggled.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Lucy Heartfilia- your brother's friend, and that's probably the only interesting thing about me heh." She said awkwardly.

"I'm Zeref." He responded shortly

"Well since we introduced our selves would you like to take up that offer?" She questioned herself as he thought about it.

"Uh yeah sure." He mumbled, she shook her head and laughed slightly.

"It's upstairs and connected to the bedroom that is on the right side of the hall. There should be some clothes already in there." She said to him as he nodded, mumbled once more a quick thanks and headed up stairs.

She looked back over at Natsu who was leaning against the isle counter that was in between the kitchen and the living room.

"Are you hungry? I can order pizza for all three of us?" She asked calmly as he started thinking that he actually was pretty hungry.

"Yeah, pizza sounds good." He smiled; causing her to smile as well and grab the phone, dialing a pizza shop.

After she went back to Natsu and started grabbing clothes that seemed to be dirty from both her parents including her self, stuffing them into a laundry basket and going to a small closet that contained a washer and dryer with Natsu following Lucy.

"Lucy, there's something wrong with Zeref." He said with a bit of a anxious tone but Lucy didn't reply.

When he was sure she wasn't going to say anything, he tried his hardest not to stare at the separate laundry basket that happened to have some of Lucy's clothes including panties.

She just stayed quiet and stuffed all the clothes that go together in the washer while sighing quietly to herself.

At cue, the door bell rang, which meant the pizza guy was here. "I'll be back." She muttered, taking a small jog towards the door as there the pizza guy stood with three large cheese pizzas.