Sold

"= Spoken
'= Thought

Lucy's POV

A strange man walked into the room, he had ginger hair and was wearing a black suit complimented by a longish red tie. "Hey, don't look so worried everything will be fine!" He chuckled. I realised I was making a funny face. "Th-this is master Loke" Aries introduced me while still combing my blonde hair. "It's nice to meet you, Lucy was it?" He asked. "Y-yes" I answered quietly. "Well the clients should be here in around-" He looked down at his wrist watch. "5 minutes so make sure she's ready, ok Aries my love" Loke winked. "Of cause master Loke! Sorry!" "There's no need to apologise my sweet angel" He returned, blowing a kiss as he turned and left the room. "Loke seems nice..." I commented. "Yes! Master Loke is amazing! A true businessman and successor!" Aries suddenly exclaimed. I looked at her face in the mirror, she looked so... happy. It was the first time I had seen her with a smile this big. "O-oh, sorry!" She apologised. I chuckled lightly "It seems you have feelings for Loke, I'm right, no?" Her face burned red with embarrassment. "N-no, M-master Loke is my master a-and that's a-all" Aries stuttered. I giggled. "I knew i-" Then a bell above the door rang. "It seems they have arrived, you are wanted Miss Lucy lets go" Aries said, taking me by the wrist and pulling me towards the door.

Natsu's POV

"You have to actually choose a maid this time, remember Natsu" Grey chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. I just haven't found the right one yet, they're all sluts" I mumbled. "Tch, Natsu you'll never learn. That's why it's easy to bang em!" He exclaimed. "Is that all you ever think about Grey?" I asked. "Hey! You can't blame me, I am a man after all!" He retorted. "Ok sure, just please put
some clothes on" I pleaded. "GAH! When did this happen!?" He shouted, quickly receiving his shirt and blazer from the floor where they had been thrown. "We're here" the butler who had been guiding us through the house pointed out. "Ah, yes thank you" Grey told him. "Natsu, ma man! Grey the lap dancer!" We heard some one call. Then Loke walked out of a near by doorway. "Sup Loke. Thanks for doing this for me dude" "No, no it's fine, not like it's everyday Natsu Dragneel asks you for a private viewing" Loke told me. "Anyway! Here are the girls!"

Lucy's POV

"Aries I'm scared" I told her. I was now standing an a line of other girls all different colours, shapes and sizes. Luckily Aries was standing right next to me. "I-it will all be alright Lucy" She tried to comfort me but I knew it wouldn't be fine, with my luck I'd probably end up being molested, raped or even killed! 'I wonder if the guys who buys me will be nice.... No, he'll probably be a sadist or something creepy like that' "Here are the girls!" I heard someone shout, it sounded like Loke's voice. Then the line I was in began to move forward. "Lucy do not talk back to the buyer and you must address him as master. Once you're bought nothing belongs to you anymore, not even you body or life" Aries managed to whisper to me before I was pushed forward by the girl behind me. I started to walk and we single filed out into a huge room. It was massive and had beautiful paintings of Adam and Eve and a few other biblical figures. The colours of the paint shimmered in the light and made the paintings look like they were glowing. Then I was yanked out of my focus on the paintings by talking. Loke stood in front of me and pulled me and one other girl to the side. "These are all 500 Jewels each" He said, pointing at the larger group of girls. "But these two are 1000 Jewels each" Loke pointed at me and a green haired girl standing next to me. I turned my head and looked around the room, closely eyeing the other girls who seemed to be wearing more exposing clothes. I felt relieved as I knew I would not be picked as I was not as attractive than the other females beside me. That's when I felt it. A warm breath hit the side of my face. I quickly jolted my head back straight forward to be met by two dark onyx eyes. The man in front if me was very close and was looking intently at me. I cowered back a little. "Um" He grunted, walking back over to Loke and telling him something. "I'll take that one" He said pointing in my direction. My face went pale but a light blush sprinkled my cheeks. I felt overwhelmed with feelings of shock, panic, anger, sadness and the strangest one of all, joy. 'There goes my rights I guess' I saw Loke and my new 'master' exchange some jewels and shake hands. "Great choice Dragneel! We got her in only today, she'd probably be sold already if you had scheduled a appointment with us next week. Your lucky you got to her first!" Loke exclaimed. 'So they talk of me as if I'm an object, not surprising really' "well now that you've finally chosen we should be off" a tall man with raven hair said. "Yes of cause" The 'Dragneel' guy replied. "Oh and will you be taking her with you today of be picking her up next week?" Loke asked. "I'll be taking her with me now" He replied. "Okay, girls leave" With that the other girls standing around me turned and walked back through the doorway. "Follow" Master called, as him and the raven haired guy walked towards the exit. I walked slowly behind them in silence. 'I hope this guys isn't a complete asshole' I looked at the men walking in front of me. They both had good figures and were wearing suits. One had dark coloured hair but the other had strangely coloured hair. It was pink, no it was more like the colours of a cherry blossom, very interesting indeed. "We're here" Master said getting into a black limousine with the other guy. The door was still open and it looked like he was waiting for me to get in. "Come on then" He smiled, his pink hair reflecting the light. His tone caught me completely by surprise. It was cheery and happy, not at all like how he was talking to Loke. A slight blush made its way onto my cheeks as he stuck his hand out of the car to help me get in. Taking his hand I got in to the limousine and sat down on a shiny black leather seat. I looked around at the interior of the car. It had a small TV, champaign in a bucket of ice neatly placed on a small non moveable table between two of the seats. Then something caught my eye, it was him. He was staring at me intently just like he had done inside the mansion. "My names Natsu by the way" He told me smiling. 'Natsu~ What a handsome name...'

\\ Hope ya all enjoyed the second chapter. If there's anything you would like to happen just ask and I'll probably add it! Thanks and love ya all!//
~Lu-chan