Memories

" =speaking
' = thinking

Table of memories
Or
The chapter where I use describing a table to make the chapter seem longer....

My eyes widened "Natsu!" I exclaimed, quickly clasping a hand over my mouth so I didn't wake Wendy.

He smiled, a big toothy grin that shone even in the dark of the room.
"Did ya miss me"

A blush spread across my face, -which I hope Natsu didn't notice because that would've been so embarrassing(//∇//)- and nodded shyly.

"We're having dinner," he whispered, reaching out to grab my hand, but stopping midway.
"can I?"

I nodded my head and with a grin he grabbed my hand, pulling me through the hallway.
"My cousin is here, so you'll get to meet her, oh! And her fiancé Jellal is coming later too!"
Natsu seemed super excited. His eyes gleamed as he told me what his cousin, Ezra, did and how successful Jellal was.
It turned out Jellal had worked for the royal guard, before starting a few very well know businesses in the more 'posh', as I would say, parts of the world. And Erza, although being a lady, had opened schools that she called guilds, training people of all ages how to fight in combat.

By the time Natsu had given me every detail he possibly could about the two we were at the dining hall.

The room was big, filled with candles and what seemed to be family portraits, but what stood out most was the grand oak table in the middle of the room. It was the centre piece of the hall, obviously, because it was so huge and took up most of the room, but had a sentimental feel to it, like it held memories. You know, like a teddy bear you grew up with, shared memories with and even though it became worn it had still lived to see happy days and had many more to come.
And yes, I know what you're probably thinking 'Lucy, why the fudge are you describing a table so intimately, we don't care!', well if you knew how much it meant to Natsu you'd understand! Plus it's my story so shut up
( ̄ー ̄) ..... Anyways, back to my tale~!

A red headed woman sat at the table, she was the one I had seen earlier and mistaken as Natsu's girlfriend.

As soon as our presence was noticed Erza stood up carefully and shuffled her way over to us, getting fed up after a few seconds of the struggle and lifted her whole dress skirt her her waist.
Once in front of us she dropped her skirt and bowed lightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, friend.." She said uncomfortable, obviously not used to the lady like attire and attitude she had to charade.
"Her name is Luce!"
Nastu replied for me, flashing a toothy grin.
"I see, well, hello Luce"
A strong hand gripped mine as the red head shook my hand, her fingers slightly callus, from holding one of those wooden swords they use in fighting schools I guessed.

{God I'm such a Baka - aaanndd now I sound like a weeaboo...(^-^; Anyways I'm sooooo sooo sorry that I haven't updated in nearly FOUR MONTHS....... but here's a short, unedited, chapter that I just wanted to get out so I don't keep you guys waiting any longer~! Also thank you so much for over 4K reads!!! That's absolutely amazing! I can't even fit that many people in my house!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy, it's a little random but oh well~!\(^-^)/ }