Fear

"= Spoken
'= Thought

Lucys POV

I woke up to the sound of a car engine and snoring. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked around. We were still in the limousine on our way to Natsu's, or should I say master's house. I sat up and sneezed. "Well that was cute" I heard from next to me. I looked over to see Natsu sitting there and looking at me. Not answering I just stared at him and blushed. "So, you never told me your name" He smiled. There was a long silence until "L-Lucy, It's Lucy Heartfilia" I told him. "That's a very beautiful name" He smiled again. "Th-thank you..." I replied quietly. I looked over at the other man sitting across from me in the corner. "Oh, that's Grey. He's a good friend of mine" I just nodded my head nervously. 'Is this journey ever going to end?! How far away is this guys house anyway?' "I guess I should just tell you this now. Well... You know the rules right? I must be addressed as master and such, yada yada yada" Natsu said. "But when it's just me and you, you can call me Natsu" He added. Then Grey began to wake up "ummm... Nus-gah!" He looked around at us. "Did you have a nice nap ice boy?" Natsu asked. 'Ice boy?' "Screw you pyro freak" Grey retorted. 'Pyro freak? What kind of nicknames are these!' I just looked at them very confused when grey looked me dead in the eyes. "So Natsu are you gonna have any fun with this one? If not I might have to borrow her. We could have some fun together you know, I'll pleasure you for sure" He smirked, placing a hand on my thigh. The feel of his disgusting rough hand making me wince 'Ah! Stop!' Suddenly Natsu punched grey in the stomach causing him to double over and smash his head into my knees by accident. Nastu, seeing Greys face come into contact with my knees, quickly reached over and grabbed his face then pushed it away from me harshly. "Don't ever talk about doing those things to my Lucy" He spat, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 'Omg, what the hells going on?!' I looked down at Natsu's hands on my lower stomach and blushed but inside I was freaking out from fear. "Sir, we have arrived" I heard a mans voice from the front of the limo say. "Ah finally" Natsu said. The car stopped and a short time later the door opened. Natsu took his hands away from my waist and stepped out, I followed him. "Master but what about-" "Don't mind him, he'll be fine" Natsu reassured me with a slight smile. We walked towards a huge, and when I say huge I mean huge, mansion. The doors opened and we were greeted by a grand staircase with beautifully carved rails. Also it was very clean and tidy. I awed at the size and beauty of the mansion, looking around wide eyed. "This is amazing" I whispered to myself. "Well it's your new home so you better get used to it" Natsu chuckled. "Welcome back sir" a muscular white haired man walked into the entrance hall. "Hey, Capricorn! Your back, how was your break?" Natsu asked in a cheery voice. "Yes, very good thank you sir. Now should I take your blazer for you" Capricorn replied. "No no I'll be fine thank you" Natsu said and with that Capricorn walked away. "Now Luce you'll stay with me for the rest of today and later another maid will show you your quarters" He told me. "Yes of cause m- wait Luce?" I said confused. Then Natsu turned to look at me. "Master..." I trailed off. "Good, yes I have given you the nickname Luce so I shall be calling you it from now on is that okay with you?" He asked politely. I nodded my head in reply and a slight blush sprinkled my cheeks. 'He gave me a nickname' I smiled unconsciously. "Now this way" Natsu said as he began to walk up the long staircase. I followed him up and to the end of the hall where he opened a door and went inside. "Hey Luce there's a folder on the side over there could you get it for me please" Natsu asked as he sat down at his desk and began to write something. I looked over the the dresser with the folder and began to walk towards it. Picking up the folder I saw two champaign flutes on the table not to far away from it. 'I wonder who he's expecting' I received the folder and made my way over to Natsu. "Here... Master" I said quietly holding out the folder towards him. "Thank you" he said kindly, reaching out to take it from me. As his hand came into contact with the folder his fingers brushed against mine making me go stiff. Then he turned back around and continued with his work. I wasn't sure what to do so I just stood there. I could tell Natsu was angry about something, the look in his eyes gave it away, it was the same look my father would give me when I angered him. Seeing this look on Natsu made me anxious. "Goddammit!" Natsu shouted suddenly. This sent me into panic mode I leapt backwards, scurried over to the other side of the room and hid behind the corner of his bed. "Luce!, are you okay?" Natsu asked, making a confused face.

Natsu's POV

'What just happened? Lucy acted as if she was scared of me' I stood up and slowly walked over to her. I could see her cowering in fear behind my bed. As I came closer she cowered even more. I crouched down near her. "Wait Luce, are you scared of men?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Hey Luce, it's alright" I said softly. Slowly she looked up at me, I could see wet streaks down her cheeks and it was clear she had been crying, but the worst thing of all was the look of pure fear in her eyes. I reached out my hand towards her and when she saw it she winced and whimpered. Slowly I retracted my hand and brought it down to my side. "Luce~" I whispered softly, trying to catch her attention. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise" I told her truthfully, sticking my pinky finger towards her. "Pinky promise" I said. Hesitantly Luce stuck out her pinkie finger and drew it closer to mine. When she was close enough I intertwined our pinkies. Looking up, I saw her wince slightly but when she realised nothing was happening her expression relaxed. "Oh god I just realised about in the car, I'm so sorry Luce I didn't know"

Lucy's POV

'He's actually apologising? No this is just all an act Natsu's just like every other man. All he cares about is money, Sex and alcohol, right?...' I stared at him in astonishment. "Hey, you there?" Natsu asked jokingly. "I-I'm cold..." Was all I could manage. "Oh of cause let me get you a blanket!" He exclaimed. "B-but master I'm the maid, I-I should be getti-" "don't worry" He reassured me "And remember it's just me and you so you can call me Natsu if you want" He added smiling.

//Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love ya all!\\
~Lu-chan