Final

yo yo yo go check out my instagram Toast pixels cus it's a foetus and I'm sad.
Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" Natsu questioned.
I could feel the dryness of his hand against my own, he really needed to moisturise.

"Mhm." I mumbled, nodding my head as I did so.
My legs were shaky as I stood and at one point I thought I was going to fall down the grand steps we stood on and break my neck, but fortunately I didn't.

"Let's go inside," he grinned, grabbing my hand tight and turning to walk towards the house, "Hey, Luce... I know we haven't known each other for long and all but thanks for the past few days, it's been- you've been great."

And with that Natsu led me into the mansion, sent for some other maids and asked for them to settle me into my quarters.

The main hall, where the maids and butlers could mingle and 'hang out' as the youth today refer to it as, consisted of a couple of cloth covered tables, three large sofas, a flat screen TV, and shelves full of small trinkets and collectibles.
It was very spacious and gave of an air of friendliness, but from what I had gathered, Natsu wasn't too reliable on his maids, so it was very generous of him to gift them a space of their own during off duty days.

————————————————————————
Hey guys, honestly I love you all so much, this is the last chapter ever ;-; I had this tiny chapter sitting in archived for so long so I though it should finally see the light, seeing as I will never be updating this story again. Thank you all so much for the support, you're all so amazing and I wish the best for you! <3

For the last time,
-Lu-chan