Information

Name: Svelpia.

Age: 18 (Itachi is the same age.)

Attitude: I'm cold to everyone, mainly because of my past.  

Looks: Exactly like above, but with a silver choker with some obscure objects.  I also have two tattoos that look like snakes around my wrists.

History: My whole village was wiped away and I barely escaped.  I traveled around and soon found that I was lonely.  I managed to find a village and the Uchiha family took me in.  I was kind of like Sasuke’s older sister. 

Job: I work at a place that is kind of like Hooters.

Rank: I was ANBU at my original village, but I'm not a ninja now.  When I was six I went to the Academy, my brothers helped me train and I graduated the next year, when I was seven.  My parents taught me how to fully control my eyes when I was eight and a half, the year I passed the Chunin Exams.  It all went downhill from there.  I was selected to be an ANBU captain when I was eleven, mainly because of my parents and my eyes. 

Village: I live on the outskirts of the Leaf. 

Friends: Sasuke still thinks that I am dead and I think that he is dead.  Itachi still occasionally visits, but not recently. 

Abilities: My clan that I came from had a specialty with their eyes.  I can control peoples’ minds; including making them believe me and seeing their secrets.  My eyes can also make someone go to sleep.  I'm an extraordinary healer, great at Genjutsu, but not very good at Taijutsu.  I very rarely talk, but I speak with my mind. 

Weapons: Twin katanas are my main weapons.  The katanas are actually my tattoos and snakes which I use in close combat.  The snakes have deadly poison which I used when I was a ninja, but now they just stay dormant – mainly - around my wrists. 

~~~~~

This is yet another story that I had originally written for Quizilla. 

It was also in second-person, so I will be editing these chapters instead of typing whole new chapters. 

This story, like all of my stories, does not contain sexual content (sex scenes in detail).  If there is an event along those lines I will not write it in my story, but there might be a one-shot contest.