Chapter 01:Police with guns

"I was driving when suddenly a light flashes into my face."hell,"i said with dissapointment.I go outside the car and checked to whom it is."who's that?!"i shouted to the driver.And i realize that it is a police car.i ran to my car and drive when the police men made my car breakdown."Sh*t!"i exclaimed.The car crash into the post line and i become breakdown."what the hell is that?."i came out from my car and shouted."WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!".And a police came out from the car."Mr.YOUNG!your under arrest!,"then the police came and grabbed my arm.I need to get rid of him!."i tried of getting rid from him but i wasnt succesful coz another man came to grabbed me."dont you try of getting rid!,"he pointed a gun to me.I calm down and think.

"But they bring me to their car and shut it.

At the police station.....

"The police station is just near.They brought me to a man,his hair was gray and he was wearing a different uniform.Just like a chief."Sir,we arrested you because the cafe earlier you went reported to us that you done drugs,is that true?"he asked seriously."I just ordered a coffee and then i get out of that place."i answered calmly."oh,sir.Ok,sorry for our interruption.We will brought you your ca--no thanks"i cut off.I can get out here and go home.Just brought my car there."i asnwered."yes sir,we will report that cafe in suspecting a lie."he said as i leave the police station.

"Hell......"i said in frustration and go home.