Chapter 09:Nothing But Fight

*CHAPTER 09*

Taeyang's POV

"After the incident with the 'mean girl',I thought that would be the end of it.Many previous days,one time.I was in the cubicle when suddenly the lights went off,Because of my greatest fear is darkness,I ran from the cubicle and through the door.I cannot opened it and I have no choice."I shout "HELP!HELP!,no one came to help me and it was dark.I even cried and think that bloody Mary was gonna show.I thought that coz one time.I did that from the internet.it was true coz 'cold air' went to my spines.And the second thing.......

"I was walking to the playground when one of them put a bucket full of green sticky yucky substance fell to my face.In my greatest embarrassment.I run and run.Like duh.

"And the third thing.The worst thing,I was running coz it was our subject P.E and the bratty leader just bumped my knees and I fell.My knees bleed

*end*

"I was currently eating my lunch with my new friends D.O,Kai,Lu Han,yoona,Sica,and sun-yoon,Our new pretty friend is Eunhee-ah.

"Guys!what we're gonna play later?XBOX or PSP?,"kai asked as his mouth we're full.funny!he was like a blue care bear!hahaha

"I think........XBOX!,"yoona suggested.

"Guys!Why don't we play some outdoor games!,"I suggested.

"Yeah!I think it's the best idea!,"sun-yoon said.

KRING KRING KRING

We went to our classrooms and went inside.I go inside and saw a bunch of students in the mean girls front desk.

In my curiosity, I flick with the students too and saw 'Sophie hayashi' based to the mean girls name with her my talking Angela on her iPad.

See!look at my Angela!she's so pretty!"she bragged the other girls.

Yeah right!let's get out of here!"the girl suggested.

They're so bragged and they couldn't take it anymore.

Hello Sophie"I greet her.

What do you want?!"she asked rudely.

Can I see your Angela?"I answered to her.

No!"and she rolled her eyes.

Okay,"then I went back to my seat.

TIME LAPSE....

"Im with my gang to the canteen buying some foods,we have a plan today for our play time.I want to play furiously!

As I'm walking in the canteen,I was bumped again,why I'm so bumpable!?

Hey!why did you do that!?,"sun asked Sophie madly

Coz she is in my way!,she is soooo pathetic and so dirty like an old rug!like eww!she's so ugly!she looks like a monster!she is so----

I stand up and got her hair and flow it harshly so she can't breath full!

Then we got a rumblous fight and just few bruises on Sophie showed.