Chapter 10:Play Time

*Saturday,7:30am

SEHUN'S POV

I see a place.full of white thing.I believe its named 'heaven'.I walk past those white clouds with bunch of feathers and saw a beautiful little girl.She is a little angel.

i went to the angel's and greeted her,"hello there!what's your name?,"i asked."i am taeyang,"she answered with smile.

"she is my daughter!a little angel.

"i ask again,"can we play?,"i asked her with smile on my face."sure!,"she stand up and lights got fire up on her hand.She puffs white clouds to my face."you got me!,"i shouted to her with laugh.

"we play and play then everything went whiter.

"UHH!,"i moaned.I think of going to my gang!

i ran downstairs and make some pancakes and eggs and bacons.I finished them in just a minute and ran upstairs to kim's bedroom.

"Kim!kim!wake up!i make you some pan cakes!,"i shouted to her with a smile.

"K daddy!i love the straw berry syrup!,"kim said to me.

"Yea!sure!,"i asnwered an we ran downstairs and went to the kitchen counter and ate our food.

"then i have a soothing cold shower and dressed up my attire of white jacket,white shirt,white jeans,and black airmax.Im ready to go to my EXO group!i bid kim goodbye and leave the mansion.

KIM'S POV,At the mansion,8:52am....

"My appa just leave the house and besides,if he didn't get a house maid.Its okay!I can handle myself this mansion!I'm a positive thinker!

"I quickly ate pancakes and wash the plates,then I had a cold shower then pick a dress and I'm ready to go to yoona's house!

"I walk to yoona's house and began to run when I'm in the middle.

...

"I was now at the etrance of yoona's house.Then I shouted."YOONA!I'M HERE!,and finally.She came out of their house!

"HEY!come in!,"she said and I went inside of their house and there!I see the rest of the gang!

"hellooo!fellas!,"I greeted them.

"Then we began to chat any thing!

"Hey!how about we play outdoor games!,"I suggested in the middle of the conversation.

Yeah,sure,"kai's with me.

And we began to play outside and I think we played hide and seek,monkey game,etc.

Its super fun in our playtime,this is my day!