Chapter 08:New Bully

"Time Lapse"

*Taeyang's POV*

"I was here at the entrance of my new school with my daddy,SHIN-WA ELEMENTARY.My new school,My new motivation.Yeah!

"Daddy,wish me luck!,"I said to my daddy."of course baby.OK I gotta go now!bye bye!good luck!,"then he leave and I go inside.

"And I approached the room and the class started murmuring.Why such 7 year old kids do this every morning with some oldie talkie style of their chitchatting I mean! Why they talk like they're 50 years old?oh well,I guess it's normal.after all I'm an 50 year old style chatter!bear with me may friends!

"Whats your name?,"a boy came to my seat and asked me with a smirk.seriously?little boys can smirk like teenagers?it's complicated!.You first!,"I said him with pleasing."K,I'm Do kyung soo,I'm 8 years old and you can call me D.O,Pronounced as *Dee oh.And you?,"he said to me like hey-its-your-turn!.

"Okay!I'm taeyang-Kim young.You can call me the!,"then I smiled to him."Then OON,teacher is inside our classroom and went to the front where the chalkboard is placed.Okay class,we have a new classmate here!come here,"she pointed me."I walked to the front and started speaking,"hello,my name is taeyang-kim young,I'm 7 years old.Thank you,"then I came back to my seat and the class started murmuring.

*time lapse to recess*

"I was walking with Do kyungsoo and I bumped to a girl.She looks like mad?."WHAT THE HECK!,watch where you going stupid!,"then again.she bumped me causing to etch on the floor.

"Then D.O just helped me."don't worry,they're just thinking complicated because your new here,he smiled at me.

"I think this school year had lots of new bullies to evade!