Chapter 13:The Field Trip

KIM'S POV

"FINALLY!its field trip day!,"i glanced through my watch and the time is 4:35 am.Its still early coz i been ready last night and to my energy and excitement.Its field trip day!I know its on 7:30 am.But geez,i woked up so early.Why?Becoz of my excitement!I been on field trip years.But i want to make this one another memorable thing!

"i sat on the sofa and start to read my set of Dork Diaries and Diary of a wimpy kid.I loved those kind of books.

"I was reading when i saw dad came down stairs and walked infront of me.

hello honey,why so early?,"dad said as he brushed up his golden hair.

"Daddy,its our field trip today!im so excited about it so i come up early.I know its still 4 in the morning,but i can handle myself so i cant sleep.Besides i dont last long tonight so im not carried away this morning,"i smiled at him and come up.I went to the fridge and get some cold water so i can soote down.

i drank water,i put it back to the fridge and went again to the sofa.Dad was not there.

"i read dork diaries.Ugh,i think im gonna finished my 4 half of my set of dork diaries about this long time.

--

7:30 am

im now ready to go to the whute bus with ny bestest friends.Daddy was in our mansion with his relatives,Talking about some company plans or whatsoever.

Where is the white bus?,"yoona broke it.

"I dunn--Oh its there!What a wonderful VIP bus!,"i said and went to the bus.

we had fun and its Perfect.As time passes by,we made our journey of our field trip!

THE BEST!

***

Long UD again!

XOXO-담 홍 색