Chapter 07:The new school

"We we're here at tae's new school named "Shin-Wa Department.".I bump to taeyang's bed and shouted,"TAEYANG!WAKE UP!WERE GONNA GO TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL!YOU WANT NEW FRIENDS RIGHT?,"those are the words that I shouted to her with a 'convincing' tone.Yeah!I have a super power for my daughter to help me.Crazy right?,I doubt it too.

"Sir,your daughter needs to have an exam so we can make sure where section she was placed."the teacher said with a smile."okay,and taeyang.Do your best!I will always be here for you.I support you with all my heart."and I hugged her."thank shou(you) daddy!"and she hugged me back.

*after an hour*

"She finished her exam and came to me with a happy face."Daddy!I got a perfect score!"she said to me while running.Then she took out her examination paper and I saw a 100% score she got from the test.she is exactly like me!gifted and talented and of course,good-looking. Even though she's born in a squatter area.

"We went home and celebrate for her high grade the teacher approached us,"sir. She is in section A."she smiled."then kneeled down to taeyang,congratulations taeyang!I'm so proud of you!you are a very gifted and intelligent girl!,"teacher said to her.

"We went home so we can have rest and celebrate for tae's examination "