Chapter 04:New Appa

"I was in the couch playing my PS VITA,the whole place was covered with effin silence and the kid began to broke it."Mr,can I have an orange juice?"she asked as her eyes twinkle."yes,I get you some.Wait here,"and I get some orange juice in the fridge and fill it on the glass."I finished filling it and go to the couch.I handed her the orange juice.Here,drink."I said to her and handed the glass."thank you Mr."then she bagan to drink it."I hear her burp.cute.Then three knocks on the door shock me."I immediately went to the door and opened it."oh,come in."I approached the police man and let him come over."have a seat."Ah Mr sehun.about your report."the police man began to speak.Then he took out from his briefcase a brown envelope."here ,if you want to adopt her.And we can help you investigate the mother of thus child."I grabbed the folder and see several info-needed questions.I finished and signed the clearance and thank thebpolice officer but the officer has one important question."taeyang,do you like him to be your appa?"he asked taeyang."yes,because he's kind,helpful,even though he had several issues in media,"taeyang said with smile to the officer.Well,thank you Mr.Young.I will clear the infos of your choice and settle your adoption file."then he leave.

***NIGHT FALL***

"It was nightfall at 9:00 and snowed.The snow show at 7:30 and made through 9:00pm.

"I was at her bedroom.Reading a story book for her to sleep.And she finally slept with an angelic face,she has several skills that are the same to me."I show you my love and care my sweet little princess."I kissed her forehead and leave her room.Its safe and sound.