Chapter 14 : Before and after

After the fun,field trip.10:30 pm.

KIM-AH still cherish her field trip expirience. For her,it is the best expirience than her older grade schooling fieldtrips. And the one thing she tought so hard in her 12 years of existence. What father and mother she had?

"She stared at her glamorous hello kitty diamond style ceiling and started to think again. who's my umma and appa?true huh?" She thought. It was still fresh from her memory. The question.

And a flashback came suddenly to her mind.

Arrgh!"she groan in pain because memories of old times keep flashing and falshing. And the next thing she knew. She fell lying under her bed and she passed out.

"Appa?

A tall korean man camed to her and hug her tightly then he swing her like a baby.

Appa,where's umma?"asked the girl. Who was Kim taeyang-oh. Her nickname is kim-ah

"The man smiled sweetly to her then kissed her forehead." She's in the kitchen

"Kim immediately run to the kitchen and there,she saw her umma baking some cookies.

Umma!"she ran to umma and kissed her cheek. Her umma smiled and kissed her too. She carry her and sway her.

As her umma sways her. She saw her umma's face.

It. . . Was.

UMMA!"she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"She ran immediately to her father's room and she caught him playing His X-Box360.

Appa!"she shout and ran to sehun.

Yeah?do yo wanna play?here"he smiled.

No,Appa. I want to ask you a question" then she lied her head in her father's abs. Oh i mean tummy. Then she began to ask a question "Appa. Where is my umma?"asked kim.

I dont know,but i might find her ASAP"sehun said and kissed kim's forehead.