Chapter 03:Found from Nowhere

"KRING KRING KRING!"

"I woke up because of the stupid alarm clock.shit,I walk to the bathroom and began to have a relaxing bath in tub. I began to fill the tub with essence of water and pour some relaxing scents to it.After 15 minutes..."I finally finished my thing and go out."I picked some leather jacket becoz it's freezing cold like 0°C.Like that exactly. White jeans, white tank top,and blue Air Max Nike. I leave my bedroom and went to my garage.I pick Honda customized GRAY.And I drove off. I thought of the kid that the officer was saying.I'm gonna go to check her out and prove who she was.As I was driving.I discovered the named "Shin-kun" street that officer said to me!,"I went to that street and check through the window.I saw several people.I think it is a squatters area."I park my car to the other side where only a 'lot' is empty.And I think the place is safe."I discover a kid.I didn't know the gender.I asked one of them.I can't find Taeyang-young.Until I discover the last cute,girl.Hello!"I greet her.I'm 'sehun-young!."she looked at me with a shock expression.Appa?"she asked."I didn't know"I answered her with a smile.I think,I better adopt you.Come on,"I grab her and go inside my car,we drove off that place and I contact the police about the child.