Chapter 12:The FieldTrip

KAI'S POV

"HEY!guys,do you know what date would be the field trip announced?,"I asked my gang.We we're at the classroom.Were seatmates.Including Me,D.O,sun-yoon,eunhee-ah,yoona,sica,and my crush...Young-KimTaeYang.

"I don't know?,"They chorused.

"Well,as I saw on the billboard,the field trip is not yet released on date.They didn't know what they should they target.I only knew they would say the target date soon.

"The teacher just broke our chitchat,"Good morning class.I will announce the date of field trip and the payment okay?listen carefully!,"then she started to read a paper.

"The field trip is on February,13,2016.Oh,and here's your schedule.Kai,please hand these scheds to your classmates"teacher handed the schedule papers and start to hand them first to my buddies.and to my classmates.

"Soon,I finished handing them to my classmates and read the schedule....

SCHEDULE OF SHIN-WA DEPARTMENT

School bus:no.25
Color:white
Number of capacity:50
Set off:7:30am

PLACES

Han-river
National heroes monument
SEOUL international park
Colorful kingdom
Seoul museum
Seoul library

Please inform your parents

Dear parents,

"Shin-wa elem department was going to have a field trip on Feb.13,2016.The payment would be in your daughter/son's tuition balance.We will make sure the safety of your children.

Shin-wa dept.

"That was surprising!I thought all of my friends we're gonna join this field trip.

TOMMOROW MORNING

"D.O'POV

"Guys,are you all joining this field trip?,"I asked the gang

Yep!,"they chorused.

Whoo!I thought someones not joining this field trip!