Chapter 11:Kim's B-DAY!

Kim's special DAY!

"KIM'S POV

"Ouch!,"I fell on a hard white diamond throne."what is this place?,"I murmur to my self.I see a garden of white flowers and some kids playing games.

I get rid of the throne and start to ask kids playing games."uh,hello?can you say where I am?"I asked a girl with a white dress.

I don't know?"she answered and play with her friends again.

"Then I ask other children and they all answered the same.

I'm so curious where I am now!I think nothing.I have no choice.

"I sat back to the throne and saw a man approaching me with a white mask, white tux,and white flower on his hand.

"Hello,shall we dance little angel?,"he asked me and lend his hand.

"Sure!,"and I grabbed his hand and danced with him.

Lalalalalalalalalala♪♪♪

"LALALALA ♪♪,"I woke up singing.Oh,it's a wonderful dream.

"I'm in a good mood today,I go to school with no bullies approaching me.They are all not near me.I think they're tired of doing bad things.

And finally, it's dismissal, I go home .............

...

I was at the entrance of our house and it was peaceful.I went inside and I saw a surprise!

(KOREAN DICTIONARY)
(Saeng-il chughahabnida:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
(Kamsamnida:thank you/thank you very much)

SAENG-IL CHUGHAHABNIDA!SAENG-IL CHUGHAHABNIDA!,"they sing joyfully.

kamsamnida!,"I thank them for the greet.

"Kai go near to me and gave me a pair of genuine diamond earrings.next,yoona gave me rose necklace,and sun-yoon gave me a new case for my Samsung galaxy.And the rest gave me their gifts.Including appa gave me a new iPhone 6s.I thank them all.

"Kim-ah!make a wish!,"my appa said.

I wish that,I have a healthier life and more blessings to come!hooooo,"I blowed the candle and they started clapping.

"Hey!how old are you princess?,"eunhee-ah asked me.

Yeah?,"sun-yoon

I'm 12 now!guys!

Your old!,"appa teased me.

APPA!,"I said to my appa with mad face.

I'm only joking sweetheart!hahaha,"appa laugh.

This is my best b-day ever!

_____________________________________________________________

담홍색:About Kim's age from 7 to 12,note that as time lapse!you know time flies!sorry for not informing you about Kim-kim's age!