Chapter 3: Tea Time for Two

A/N I'm sorry for being slow paced in the first few chapters, it'll pick up a fun pace soon. I've got plans for the future!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm your buddy." My what? "The school assigns a buddy to new students, and typically their buddy lives relatively close to the new student. In your case, I'm just upstairs."

"Sooo, are you suppose to help me around to my classes and stuff?" He motioned for me to follow him inside. Star struck and slightly confused, I followed in suit.

"Yeah, and getting use to Japan in general. By the way what tea would you like? I have rose tea, green tea-" you cut him off before he could finish.

"Green tea would be awesome." He chuckled at my sudden enthusiasm about the tea, he probably picked up on my favoritism towards it.

"Crud, I haven't introduced myself," This time I reminded myself not to cut him off, his accent should be taken in at full dose, "I'm Ashton Irwin!

"Nice to meet you, Ashton," I said smiling, "By the way I'm a huge fan."

"You listen to the band?" His eyes sparkled, and I could tell by the tone of his voice he was going to start jumping up and down with excitement.

"All of the time, it's really great music." He gave me a large grin exposing those dimples more. Tugging me inside, he couldn't keep the smile off of his face, "You okay there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm good... AWESOME ACTUALLY!" He turned around and flung his arms around me, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm really happy that you enjoy the things we do..."

He kept going on about how much he appreciated me being a fan. The way he was reacting was the same as a little kid getting to go to Disney World for the first time. I hugged him back taking in the moment. He then lets me go and begins apologizing for being so handsy, which to be honest I didn't mind.

"Oh! Right, the tea." He sped off to the kitchen.

I looked around the place and then I realized why that was the only door in the hallway. His apartment was basically a loft! I walked down a beige colored hallway which led to the LARGE living room with a leather couch and two matching love seats. The wall was decorated with a flat screen and multiple band posters all around it. The place was definitely colorful. Taking out my phone I saw that it was close to 9:30 PM and I really needed to get ready for school the next day.

Ashton came back with a cup of green tea with still that goofy smile on his face, "Here ya go." I took it with a thank you and then told him of how I needed to unpack and prepare for the next day.

"Well, take the tea with you. You can bring it back, if you want to, in the morning. I'm your walk to school... Buddy." He nudged my arm with a grin and I sent one back.

"So, by what time do you want to meet up?"

"Is 7 okay with you?" I nodded and yawned making him chuckle, "I'll stop by your door at 7 to pick you up. If you need my help with unpacking, please don't hesitate to ask me."

And with that he scribbled something on a small piece of paper and put it in my hand with a soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Trying to push 550 words per chapter and I succeeded with this one!

I really hope you lovelies liked this chapter along with the others! I'm a huge romantic, so expect some kawaii and sweet parts throughout. Ash is super kawaii and sweet so it won't be hard to add it in hehe.

Whale that's all for today! Until next tomorrow... Later lovelies! <3