Chapter 4: The Uniform

A/N: Super sorry for the late update! I'm making sure this chapter is the best, so far, in this series!

6:00 AM

Ugh, I'm still too tired from the plane ride... But I'm allergic to excuses, so I have to get up and face the day.

I roll out of bed and slide on my panda slippers, treading to the hook on the door where my new uniform was hanging. I didn't get to check it out the night before. It looked like something pulled straight out of an anime:

 It looked like something pulled straight out of an anime:

I'm going to look like I came out of Dance With Devils... Cool.

Struggling to figure out how to put it on, I was relieved to see there were no extra pieces. I was about to strut off to the bathroom to finish my morning routine, when I hear a knock at the door. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun while running to find out who it was. I wasn't surprised to see a that goofy grin peering at the peep-hole in the door.

"Good mornin'!" Ashton beamed. I chuckled at his sudden burst of energy and let him in.

"Good morning, Ashton. Kind of early, I haven't finished getting ready yet." I walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open so he could hear me, "I have some coffee in the kitchen if you would like some."

"I think I've had enough coffee this morning," he laughed, "By the way, you have your uniform right?"

"Yeah, I'm wearing it now. It took forever to figure out, and I couldn't even Google how to properly put it on so I'm hoping I did it right." I were slightly confused by him looking over the fact that you wearing the uniform. Guess it was from all of that coffee he must have drank.

Since it was my first day, I had to make a good impression on everyone, so I decided to wear makeup. With the last touch of lipstick I peered at the doorway to see why Ashton was being so quiet, but I noticed a pair of eyes lock with mine and immediately look away. I watched Ashton for a little while, not saying anything. He had been watching me apply my makeup. It's not the first time someone has watched my many makeup faces.

"So, um, Zaria, you nervous for your first day?" He asked awkwardly. I put everything away and headed out into the main area to where Ashton was sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Yeah, I'm worried someone is going to start speaking Japanese to me and I won't understand a word unless they are calling me an idiot." He chuckled at my comment.

"Don't worry, everyone is bilingual at the school."

"Even you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Eh. I speak a little Japanese. What about you, Zaria? Are you bilingual?" He got up and I realized how he towered over me. He smirked at my obvious face of awe. Stupid fangirl tendencies.

"I, um, yes. Well..." I had to come up with a clever, yet subtle, flirty response, "I speak a little Spanish, Latin, and Italian, but on my good days I'm fluent in French.

YES! That was perfect, now I hope it doesn't back-fire.

"I can imagine you are absolutely great at speaking French." His smirk grew and his cheeks was tinted red. Thank goodness, he got it! My moment was ruined by the alarm going off on my phone, it was 7:00 AM already.

"Well, it's finally seven. We should probably head out." He nodded and reached over to grab his and my bags on the coffee table. He put on one strap for his bag on one shoulder and one strap from my bag on the other, carrying both, "Hey, I don't mind carry-"

"Come on, Buddy, we can't be late." I tried to grab my bag off his shoulder, but he grabbed my hand instead and pulled me out of the apartment, "Another thing; you're wearing that uniform beautifully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch Hour

When the bell rang, I gathered my things and headed out of the class towards the greenhouse on the roof Ashton had told me about on our way to the school. It seemed like the perfect place to eat lunch with the weather being nice, and not to mention I was dying to get away from people.

During Ashton giving me a tour of the school, we were constantly followed and surrounded by students, mostly girls. Everyone seemed to be in love with the very attractive drummer, not to mention he's kind of famous. And for some reason, I was able to keep my cool around him, but it was still highly irritating being stopped every minute by some fangirl. Other than that, I really enjoyed his company.

I finally made it up to the greenhouse and sat under a cherry blossom tree like any other cliche anime scene. It was very peaceful being there. Looking around I saw and heard many wind-chimes and saw a quite large rock fountain/waterfall in the middle of the greenhouse.

"I was wondering why the flowers seemed so dull when I walked in. Something more beautiful was taking the spotlight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ohhh who could that be??? You're probably assuming Ashton, but we'll see in the next chapter. Lets just say I love to play with plot twists!

I've been having so much fun with this series and I've only done 4 chapters! I really hope you enjoy what I'm writing and please don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear you guys' opinions on my work.

TTFN lovelies!