Chapter 16: WTF Zaria

A/N I know. Stop yelling at me. I haven't posted real material in months, but I can say that I have been super busy with juggling college and high school. I actually have an APA article review due tomorrow night and I'm still on the first paragraph. Ignore the parts where I said I'm going to end this, I'm not, I just finished editing everything and now I'm back to updating.

Ashton's POV

  I looked over at Zaria and couldn't helped but to feel my chest tighten at the fear in her eyes. We both knew this wasn't going to end up well.

"Wait... Soo... Like Troye isn't here?" Unsure words escaped Zaria's lips. What on earth was she thinking?

"Who?" One of the men from behind us, asked.

"TROYE SIVAN! LIKE THE TROYE SIVAN! He's only like the most hottest and famous singer who's walked this planet. He was suppose to be doing a secret meet and greet here at 7 at some slinkly temple." Is she seriously about to fake her way out of this? This girl is absolutely crazy!

"Troye... Sivan?" Another man questioned.

"Ugh are you guys, like, stupid? HE'S SUPER FAMOUS!" Murmuring began between the group of men, and I looked over to Zaria in complete shock. She was completely composed and calm, with the fast tapping of her foot as if irritated at the men. "You know what? How about this? You poor social lifeless souls go find whatever temple is in this... What? Woods? Yeah, and go see if he's there. Here, this is the password for the meet and greet. It's not the temple we just came from, so you'll have to see if there's another somewhere."

  And with that she just handed them a small grocery list she had crumpled in her pocket. When she pulled back her hand, I could see that she was shaking from fear that this was all the strength she could muster in to trying to trick these men.

  The men whispered for a little while and then turned their attention to me.

"We must exterminate this sinner first." A grizzly man pointed a gun in my direction.

"Oh em jee. Come on, what? You want money now? That gun should be pointed at me, because this poor chump can't even get a tall at Starbucks." Zaria walked up blocking me, and knocked my hand back when I tried moving her out of the way.

"Sinner."

"I'll say. I've been trying to get this bum off the couch for years. It was my church that even payed for this trip."

"Wait... You work for a church?"

"Mhm, Buddhist Church of America. We don't really call them temples." I bit my lip trying not to laugh at her tall tales.

  The men immediately lowered their weapons and bowed their heads towards Zaria.

"We apologize for trying to harm members of Buddhist belief. We send you all blessings to your future. Good bye." And just like that, they left. Leaving me and Zaria alone in the dark with a small glow from her portable charger.

  For a while I was just in a complete daze, trying to piece together what just happened, but a fragile cold hand locked fingers with mine and headed off sprinting in the opposite direction of the men.

"I need to get you out of here. I don't know how badly you're bleeding, I have to get you to the hospital." Zaria was panting and sounded frantic. With every stride her breath became shallow and her grip on my hand tightened and shook. 

  When we finally made it out of the bamboo forest, Zaria wouldn't stop running. She would stumble a little from where her legs wanted to give out, but she kept going even with me pulling at her to stop. She just wouldn't listen.

"Zaria, you need to stop. You're on the verge of having a panic attack." I yank her back hard making her fall into my chest. "Just breathe, okay? I'm fine, I don't feel dizzy or sick so we can take a break." She wouldn't let go of my hand and just buried her face into my shirt.

"I-I... That w-was reckless... of me." She forced out. I could feel my shirt become slightly wet.

"Hey, look at me," I lifted her chin softly, "What you did was unbelievable, and completely scared the hell out of me. But you know what? You saved us. I'm alive, you're alive, but... my boxers are a little soiled." She let out a small laugh which left a smile lingering on her flushed face.

"You still need to go to the hospital, and I need to call the police about those people." I leaned my forehead on hers in an attempt of calming her nerves.

"Zaria, take a moment with me, okay?" I wanted to say so much more, but I knew I just couldn't. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and pulled her into a overdue hug. So many things to say... 

A/N YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU'RRRRREEEEEE WEEEEEELLLLLLCCCCCCOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!! IT WASN'T TRASH THIS TIME! Probably bc it's like 1:41 AM and I;m slightly out of it. BUT YES! WRITING FROM A GUY'S POV IS ACTUALLY FUN AND I FANGIRLED LIKE 100000000 TIMES DURING THIS.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

GOOD NIGHT!

P.S. I need a bf lmao my otaku/fangirl habits are getting worse XD