Chapter 13: Back to the Basics

A/N I AM BACK!!! Thanks so much for the love and comments!!! Here's is the chapter like promised c:

   After the whole spill with Ashton and Luke, nothing really special happened. I assumed, since they were guys, they just easily forgot about it, but the thing that bothered me was why hadn't anything change with me and Ashton? We don't get to see each other much since the group is practicing for their upcoming tour, yet I still get that aching feeling that something different should have happened.

   Luke and I have actually gotten closer. Writing is one of the things I love the most, so he tends to come to me asking for advice with the song writing. It was actually yesterday, I had helped him finish a song and it seemed that me helping meant the world to him.

"You're staring at the wall again." A joking voice came from behind me. Ashton rested his arm on my head and sighed, "It is quite intriguing, but I'm pretty sure you'd want to do something a little more fun."

"One. How did you get into my apartment? And two. This wall is offended by your sarcasm." He chuckled and sat beside me on the couch.

"One. I know where you keep the spare. And two. I'm sorry wall, but you are the second most intriguing thing in the room."

"And the first thing would be?"

"You." He leaned in close to where our noses were touching, a scent of beer filled my nose. He was drunk. I gently pushed him back and stood up, "Aww, what's wrong?"

"Where's Luke?" The smirk that was once on his face disappeared.

"Why do you want to know where LUKE is? Ugh! He goes and makes a move then steals MY dream girl! Luke, Luke, Luke! He's all anyone talks about! He gets the girls, he gets the job offers, he gets EVERYTHING!" I stood there stunned by his outburst, not one word escaped your lips, "And right when I really fall for a girl I can't have her because of my damn job! But if LUKE wants a girlfriend! THE WORLD FALLS AT HIS FEET!"

"Ash, I only asked about him because I wouldn't be able to carry you up to your apartment in this state." He looked up at me, cheeks flaming red, "He's the only one of the group that I actually can contact."

"Oh... So it's for me?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. Even in his drunken state he was absolutely adorable. 

"Not everything is about Luke, Ashton. It just so happens that I'm not a Luke girl." I gave him a smirk and helped him to his feet, "Let's get you to bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Ashton, really? You know how to get in!" Hands immediately covered my eyes.

"I know, haha! Did I scare you?" I shoved the tall boy away from me.

"Uh, yeah! Geez I nearly hit you." I tried keeping a serious look on your face, but ended up laughing. He picked me up and tossed me across his shoulder, "Where are you taking me?"

"Today, we are going on an adventure!"

"That's specific. Really, where are we going?"

"We're going to hike to a temple through a bamboo forest. How does that sound?" Like a date.

"Sounds fun! Is it just us?"

"Fortunately, yes. I already put your tennis shoes in my car, all I need is you."

A/N I know, I know it's really short! Don't kill me pwease ;-; I didn't give myself enough time to really think this chapter out, so it's really just a filler. There will be more info of both parts of this chapter coming soon!!!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and leaving comments! It means the world to me that you all enjoy my writing c: