Chapter 8: His Roomie

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, life is crazy lol and Pinterest keeps supplying me with 5SOS pics :3 I'll try to post more often, but no promises.

   I woke up to a terrible pain in my left side. Cringing in pain wasn't the smartest move, it just led to more pain.

   I realized I was in Ashton's apartment. The feeling of awkwardness was settling in, I had only been in there once and that was just for a few minutes.

"Yeah, I've got her here."

Silence

"Yeah." 

Irritated sigh 

"I think she's still sleeping." 

More silence

"Ashton, take a breather and chill. Once she wakes up I'll take her to the nearest hospital."

   I tried getting up, but the sudden movement made my head swim so I took it slower. Finally up, I headed to the sound of Luke's irritated voice. He was sitting on the counter in the kitchen balancing a coffee mug on his head.

   I giggled at the sight and grabbed my side in pain. Unfortunately this got his attention.

"Ash, I got to go, she's up-"

"Yeah, yeah, okay- I know- later man"

   Luke set his phone on the counter and walked over to me.

"How are you even standing?" He asked eyeing my side and face.

"I was born with these amazing things called legs." I croaked. I pulled back surprised by my own voice.

"Ugh, those girls really hurt you. Come on, you need to lay down." He gently put his arm around my shoulders and led me back to the sofa.

   Struggling wasn't going to work, this boy was built like a brick house... ANYWAYS! I just followed his lead and laid down on the sofa, sinking in to it.

"By the way, Ash never told me you have a sarcastic type of humor." He walked over to the love-seat to the left of me. I felt my cheeks burn at the thought of him talking about me.

"He never told me you were his roomie." He chuckled softly.

"Ah, well, I wasn't here for proper introductions when you first moved in. I was on a family vacation."

   My breath hitched before I could spit out a proper word.

"Get some rest. Ashton's on his way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later

  Some faint talking was filling my ears while I slept and I couldn't make out whether it was part of a dream or reality.

  With everything going on, it would be nice for it to all be a dream. Even in sleep I ached, but I couldn't stay laying down for much longer.

"Hey, Zaria." Ashton's voiced cooed at me, while I felt a hand stroke my hair.

"Those girls were savages, Ash." Luke explained. I slowly sat up winching in pain.

"I'm fine." I gave Ashton a small smile. A pain ran through my head and caused me to flinch again.

"Come on, we're taking you to a hospital. There's one not too far from here. Luke go ahead and start the car, please." He tossed Luke the keys and began to scoop me up carefully, bridal style.

  Luke was already out of the apartment and Ashton gave me a serious look.

"This is all my fault, Zaria, I am so so sorry." I placed a hand on his chest feeling his heart race.

"I knew my sarcasm would get me here some day," I giggled slightly and looked at him with a stern gaze, "Don't you dare blame yourself."

He smiled, "Demanding. I learn something new about you every day. If you were a book I'd never put you down."

"Haha, funny." I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"You get it? Because I'm carrying you." He laughed.

A/N Yeah, so this chapter was kind of terrible, but I had to supply you lovelies with something.

It feels like it has been forever since I've actually posted something.

Anyways, I appreciate the reads and support c:

Don't be a silent reader! Latersssssssssss!!!