Fun in the sun

LILY

"What about this one?" I take a look at Gavin's suggestion. The house looks perfect but then I see the price. I scrunch my nose up, making Gavin laugh. "OK, so not that one."

It's been two weeks since I've lost my apartment and still we have found nothing. The ones than were available were either too expensive or too rundown. Gavin forbade me to look at a place that looked as if it was going to fall apart at any moment. We have had a lot of arguments because of this. He wanted me to move into places that's an exact replica of his mansion. I told him he should stop being ridiculous and start being realistic. Gavin being Gavin ignored my protests and kept on searching.

It's actually cute that he spent so many hours of his day helping me find a place. I objected many times but Gavin kept on insisting so I gave up trying to keep him from helping me. We have grown a lot closer in such a short time and we learned a lot about each other.

I'm happy to say that I finally got a job working at Dean's Den - a popular bar not too far away from here. My boss, Dean, is a pretty great guy. He pays me a really good salary and he doesn't treat any of him employees with disrespect. Dean and Gavin were close friends and after Gavin assured Dean that I won't be lazy or sneaky, Dean hired me. I've worked at Dean's Den for a week now and I can honestly say that I enjoy myself a lot. I've met new people and made a few new friends.

Gavin folds the paper and tap it on the table. "I think that's enough for today." He says, standing up. "Why don't we go down to the beach for the day?" He looks at me excitingly. I nod my head slightly.

Gavin races up the stairs while screaming, "What are you waiting for? Go get your stuff ready." He disappears from my few and I stand up to follow him.

I laugh at his silliness. He's just like a child on Christmas day waiting to open his presents. I make it to my room and search for my bikini. Gavin runs past my room, throwing a towel inside my room. I pull on my bikini, search for a tank top and shorts, and pull that over my bikini. I grab the towel on my way out along with my bag. Gavin is already waiting by the door when I get downstairs.

"Come on. I want to get a great spot." He pulls the door open and shoves me through it. I push him out of the way and lock the door.

We walk down the gravel to his car, where he opens the door for me. I smile at him and he smiles back. Once we're both buckled in Gavin speeds to the beach.

Gavin find a decent spot near the water. I spread out our towels while Gavin sets up an umbrella. When he's finished he pulls a couple of things out of his own bag - sunscreen, a beach ball that has to be blown up and two hats. He hands me one of the hats and pulls the other on top of his head.

He grabs the sunscreen and turn towards me questionably. "Do you want me to put some sunscreen on you?" his eyes twinkle with mischief.

"Sure." I say, pulling my top over my head.

Gavin's gaze falters. His eyes keep drifting down and suddenly I feel self-conscious. I turn around giving him easy access to my back. The cold sunscreen mixed with Gavin's warm hands causes me to jump. Gavin apologizes but doesn't stop rubbing the sunscreen all over my back. I hold out my hand over my shoulder. He squirts a little bit of the white liquid onto my hand before returning to my back. Once I'm fully sun screened, Gavin asks me to do him. When I turn back around Gavin is still facing me.

"Turn around." I wait for him to follow my order but he doesn't move. He smirks and I finally understand what he wants.

I squeeze some of the sunscreen onto my hand. Gavin watches me carefully as I move closer to him. I place my hands onto his heated skin and he sucks in a sharp breath. I smile to myself, knowing I am the one causing him to react like this. I rub along his neck and shoulders, his chest follows and the finally I rub the sunscreen over his hard abdomen. Gavin's heated gaze doesn't leave my face the entire time. I tell him to turn around but he still doesn't move. I stand up and walk around him so that my front is facing his back. His breath gets labored as I rub along his muscular back. His tanned skin burns hotly under my hands and I can't help but rubbing along the smooth flesh a little longer than I should.