Unknown P.O.V

"May I come in, Sir?"

I pull my eyes away from the computer and turn them to the person interrupting my work.

"Is there something you needed, Dylan?" I rub my tired eyes and hope for some good news.

A newspaper is flung onto my desk. "What's the meaning of this?" I ask confused.

Dylan shifts nervously. "Open up and see for yourself."

I watch as his expression turns from nervous to terrified. Good. He should be scared.

I pick up the paper and fold it open. I almost choke on my own saliva at the sight before me. Finally! I found her. I can't believe that little bitch thought she could escape from me.

She actually looks good, who would've ever thought? But what is she doing with that guy? She's mine, no one else's. Looks like she forgot a bit who she belongs to. Maybe someone should remind her.

My laughter fills the quiet room, sounding more like an evil cackle than an expression of amusement. She messed with the wrong person. God, how long have I waited to get my paws on her again. She thought she could escape with that old bitch, think again.

I read the headlines carefully. Hmmm, so she got herself a billionaire? Smart move. I have heard a lot about Gavin Taylor. Snobby rich kid, who got everything he wanted. Never had to work a day in his life. His face is a well known one. He won't be a threat at all, it'll be easy getting past him.

I pick up my phone, scroll through my contacts and dial the number I searched for. After a couple of rings the person's groggy voice answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Marvin, Josh here. I'm just calling to let you know we found her." I smile proudly.

"Yeah ass wipe, me too. How could I not when she's plastered on the front f*cking page of the newspaper!" He roars.

Ooookay.... I was not expecting the outburst. "Relax, Marvy. I got it all sorted." A dark smile spreads across my face.

" What are you going to do about it? You have searched for her for four years and now you finally found her, just because she couldn't stop opening her legs." He says.

I growl slightly at the thought of her with someone else.

"She didn't open her legs to him. I can tell for a fact that she hasn't opened her legs to anyone besides me." I bark back.

She is mine. Nobody else will touch what's mine!

"Fine, fine if you say so. What do you suggest we do?"

"Hold on for a moment." I motion for Dylan to come closer. "Do you know where she is now?"

He nods. "She's with him. They just got on a plane a few minutes ago. Don't know where they're going, but I know they will be gone for a week."

I debate this for a moment before answering Marvin. "Marvin, first we call the newspapers and tell them who she is."

I hear him grunt in approval. "Good idea. And then?"

I rub my stubble. "Then once she comes back from her little vacation, we will send her a gift."

"A gift?" He asks.

"A gift." I repeat.

"What for?"

"To let her know that we know where she is and that we're waiting for her." I smile sadistically.

His evil laugh floats through the phone. "God, you thought it all through, didn't you?"

I chuckle along with him. "Well, I did have four years to plan it."

I glance at the clock, noticing how late it had become. "Listen Marvin, I have to go, but I'll give you a call soon to let you know how it went."

"Sure, sure. I hope the plan works." I hear the doubt in his voice.

"It will." I reassure him.

"Then I'll talk to you later."

"I'll call you when I know something. Bye Marvin, talk to you later."

I press the end call button and drop the phone back onto my desk.

"Do you have his address?" I ask.

He pulls a note out of his pocket and hands it over. On it is everything I need.

"Dylan, I want you to send an anonymous note to this newspaper. Tell them who she is. Tell them everything." He flashes me an understanding grin before turning to leave my office.

Now for part two. The gift. I open my drawer and rummage through it. When I finally find what I'm looking for I sneer at the object. F*cking disgusting. I can't believe I kept this. But I know I have to use this, it's the perfect thing.

I walk out of my office and into the hallway, shouting loudly. "Claire!" I walk back into my office and wait patiently for her.

The click-clack of her shoes is the only sound that can be heard on the whole floor. Her head ducks into my office. "You called, Sir?"

I nod. "I need a small box to be sent to my office, approximately this size." I make a small box with my hands and she nods, understanding. "Then I want you to deliver a dozen of lilies to this address." I hand her the address and she nods again.

"Anything else, Sir?" she asks.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, send the lilies in a week, not right away. I am going to wrap the box and then I want you to send that with the lilies."

She nods and walks out of my office. I watch her backside as she retreats. She has a nice ass, but I have to stay focused. Besides, I would have to fire her when I'm done with her and that is not an option. She is actually a very good employee.

The newspaper lays in front of me, mocking me. I pick it back up and stare at her face. I can't wait to have her again. She will never be anyone else's besides mine. I own her. Her mind. Her soul. And her body.

I rub my fingertips across her face on the paper.

I'm coming for you, baby.

¤
¤
¤
Mwahahahaha *evil laugh*😃😀

Helllloooooo🙋

Hope you haven't forgotten about me!!! Sorry for the late update, I was on vacation and now school started again😬 booooooo!!!!! I will try to update as soon as possible next time*

Anywho what did you guys think??

I had lots of fun writing this P.O.V. It brought out my evil side😈 I actually scared the sh*t out of myself😂

Thank you for all the reads/votes/comments💙

Love ya'll😙.

Toodles!!! Until next time.*

👑👑👑👑