Fun, Fun and Gavin

Lily's outfit for the night above.
.
.
.

LILY

It's been three days since Gavin and I shared a kiss. I haven't heard nor seen him anywhere around the house, which means he's probably avoiding me just like I am avoiding him. I wanted to talk to him about what happened between us but I don't know what I would say to him. There is no point in denying that I liked the kiss, he already knows I liked it just by looking at how I reacted to his touch.

This is why I don't associate myself with new people. There's always something that comes along to ruin the moment. I really would've liked to have Gavin as a regular friend but because of the kiss and my outburst things are going to be awkward.

Oh, who am I kidding? Gavin and I could never be just friends. There is just too much tension between us for us to remain friends.

My cellphone vibrates and the sound of Bruno Mars' Count on me fills the room. There's only one person this ringtone belongs to.

Joe.

I grab it and slide my finger over the screen to answer the phone.

"Hey, cupcake!" I exclaim.

It's been way to long since I've heard from him.

"Hi, Lee Lee! God I've missed you. What have you been up to?"

Thankfully Joe already knows about me staying at Gavin's. I called him a few days after I got settled. At first he was upset that I had lied to him but after that he was cool with it.

"Nothing much. Just chilling and watching some movies. What about you?" I start to blush as I remember the events of three days ago.

"Same. Listen, I was wondering if you would like to go have some fun with me tonight?"

I smile and nod, then I remembered that he can't see me so I answer him with, "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun. I know a great place just down the road. I happen to work there so I could tell you that the service is great."

He chuckles quietly and answers, "Sure, just send me your address and I'll come pick you up."

I give him the address and he says he'll be here in half an hour. In the meanwhile I put on the only decent dress I own. It's a cute black and white dress that comes down to the middle of my thighs. It has a low neckline, showing off a bit of cleavage. I throw on some red high heels and my grandma's earrings.

I let my hair hang loose around my shoulders and decide not to apply makeup tonight. Thanks to my genes I don't actually need makeup but sometimes it feels nice to pretty myself up for a fun night.

A text from Joe arrives, saying that he's outside and that I should hurry. I grab my phone and wallet and place it into my small handbag. I rush down the stairs and realize that the house is empty again.

Once I'm outside I make sure to lock the house behind me before I make my way to the gates.

Henry, the gatekeeper, pushes the button to open the gates and greets me as I walk past him to Joe's car. I smile and wave at him, bidding him a good night. He smiles shyly before returning to his post.