Heated kisses

*Thank you so much, ReallyBoredRightNow for my lovely banner;)*

LILY

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And they're like it's better than yours. Damn right it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge."

My hips shimmy along to the beat of Kelis's Milkshake blaring through the radio. The smell of bacon and freshly brewed coffee hangs in the air. After the incident with Gavin I decided to make myself some breakfast, seeing as I forgot to eat last night.

I flip the eggs another time and make sure to turn off the stove. The oil sizzles as I pick up the pan and turn to place the eggs into my plate. I almost drop the warm pan when I see Gavin sitting behind the counter, studying me with a small smile plastered on his face.

I immediately turn crimson. He just saw me make a fool out of myself. Inwardly I'm groaning, embarrassed with myself. Why of all people did it have to be him? Couldn't it have been Miriam? Then I wouldn't have felt so embarrassed. Well, yes I would have.

"You have some serious moves on you, Jones." He smirks. "You'll have to teach me a few of them."

I lower my head and shift my feet from side to side. Even though my plate is merely inches away from me, it still feels very far when i walk to it to put my eggs onto it. I take extra long so that I won't have to talk to Gavin. I'm still a little angry at him for what happened yesterday but after Adam talked to me my anger faded a bit.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

This time I do drop the pan when he whispers right next to my ear. I spin around only to be stopped by Gavin's hands on my waist.

When did he get behind me and how didn't I hear him get out of his chair?

A gasp escapes me at the same time Gavin's hands grasp my hip tighter. His thumbs rubs my exposed skin above the waistband of my shorts. The hair on my arms start to raise and it starts to prickle.

It's been so long since a man has touched me so intimately. I actually forgot how good it felt to let someone touch me without hurting me.

Gavin slowly rotates me so I was facing him. He studies my face intently, regarding my expression. His left hand moves up to my cheek, his right stays glued to my side. He rubs his thumb affectionately over my cheek.

Without meaning to, my eyes close as I savor the feeling of being touched by him. I'm thankful for my closed eyes because Gavin won't be able to see all the emotions running through them.

"Lily." His breath fans across my face, making me realize how close we are to one another.

Even though I want to hide my reactions from him, I know I couldn't. He will realize the truth when I open my eyes.

"Lily, please say something."

I slowly open my eyes and stare back into his brown ones. His eyes are glazed over with lust but as I stare deeper into them I can see a flicker of what? Adoration?

Inwardly I scold myself.

Don't be stupid, Lily! He just wants one thing from you, everyone does.

But what if it's different this time? He may like me for me.

Silly girl. Men are all the same. You should just stop now before you make a fool of yourself.

Gavin's grip on my face pulls me from my thoughts. I can clearly see the worry in his features.

"Talk to me, please. I hate knowing that I'm the one behind your hurt, novio." He looks me straight in the eyes as he says this.

During the few weeks I have been here I noticed Gavin only spoke Spanish when he was either really mad or really emotional. Considering the situation, I guess it's the latter. It doesn't matter why he does it, it's still pretty hot. 

"Lily? Please say you forgive me." He pleads

My heart softens from the way he says my name; so gently, yet with so much emotion. I shyly glance up to him with half-closed lids. 

"I forgive you."

Relieve washes over his features and a big smile breaks loose. He grasps my face, moves closer and kisses me soundly right there in the kitchen. My eyes widen but soon close from the intense pleasure caused by just one kiss. Before they close though, I can see the surprise in Gavin's eyes too. Either he kissed me accidentally or he didn't think I would kiss back. Whatever it is isn't important now.

The kiss soon gets heated as Gavin's arms circle around my middle. I move my hands along his strong arms, broad shoulders and behind his neck. There I lace my fingers together and hold onto Gavin for dear life as he assaults my mouth. His lips moves from my mouth to my jaw, where he nibbles slightly on the soft skin. He moves further down and places butterfly kisses onto my neck.

I've never had a man kiss me to a point when my body feels as if it is about to burst out of my skin. I have kissed a couple of guys but they never made me feel like Gavin makes me feel. Not even him.

Just thinking about him makes my whole body freeze. My arms drop to my sides and my eyes shoot open. Gavin notices this because he pulls away and stares at me with worry.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I overstepped some-"

I cut him of by saying, "I'm sorry, I can't do this." I quickly move around him and all but sprint to my room, but not before seeing the regret in his eyes.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the very late update. I am a little busy with exams at the moment but I try to squeeze in some time to write.

Anyway.....what do you think of the kiss? 

Also, who do you think the 'he' is that Lily keeps referring to? and what did you think did he do to her to make her so scared of him?

Spanish words:

* novio ~ sweetheart

I want to thank @ReallyBoredRightNow for my lovely banner. If any of you wants to make a banner for my book just make it and send it to me. Thank you!*

Hope you enjoy!!!!!*