Why you always lying?

Love this cover more than the original!! This guy's voice..;)

Enjoy!!
.
.
.
.
.

GAVIN

"What the hell, Max?" I rake my hands through my hair and walk from one side of the room to the other.

I still can't get Lily's face out of my mind. The look of hurt in her eyes was heartbreaking to see. I should have never told the guys that I thought she was gay. I should have kept it to myself and then all of this wouldn't have happened. Lily probably hates me right now, and why wouldn't she? If I was her I would have slapped some sense into myself.

"I'm sorry, Gavin. I didn't know that she was straight and that you have feelings for her." Max throws his arms up.

My temper reach its limit as I charge at Max. Henry quickly steps in front of me, blocking me from going any further. Max moves around to the other side of the couch.

"I don't fucking have feelings for her!"

"Why the hell you lying? Why you always lying? Mmmmm oh my god." Max taunts me.

"Can both of you stop acting like children." Henry's voice booms through the living room, making Max jump slightly.

Henry and Max are twins, but if you get to know them really, you would think that they are completely different people. Where Max is goofy and silly, Henry is all seriousness and focused. Danny is a mix between the two. I think that is why we are best friends. Adam is the only one who actually understands how a woman's head works.

I sigh and turn away from them. I finally meet a girl who is decent enough to like me for me and not for my money, and what do I do? I fuck it up completely. God, why am I so hopeless? I guess my father was right. I would never be good enough for anyone.

Danny and Adam walks back into the living room with beers for all of us. I gladly grab one and take a big gulp out of the bottle. Adam watches me with hesitation as he leans against the wall.

Danny takes a seat on the beanbag and shift his eyes to mine. "What are you going to do man?"

I can see that Danny is a little disappointed in how I handled the situation. He was starting to like Lily and now because of me I may ruin their growing friendship.

"I don't know. She won't even open up the door." I drop my head in my hands and breath heavily.

"Can I go check up on her?" Adam's question takes us all by surprise. Usually he avoids these type of situations.

When he sees the disbelief in our eyes, his stance becomes defensive.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I don't know how to go talk to her. Between us all I'm probably the best choice you have." I can't argue with him on that.

Max bursts out laughing. Danny chuckles along. Henry and I stay serious.

"Adam, do what you have to do. Just make sure she doesn't stay mad at me."

Adam nods before moving his way up to Lily's room.

"I have an idea!" Max exclaims, "Why don't we go out tonight? That way you can get your mind off of Lily and we can have a little fun."

It sounds like a great idea but what will I tell Lily? Hey Lily, we're going out tonight but you can't come with because I'm going to get a babe to forget about you. No that won't work.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Right, Gav?" Danny looks at me, waiting for my answer.

I cast a quick glance back up to the staircase. "Yeah, sure. What time?"

The boys smile happily.

"We can go right now. It's not too late or too early." Max checks the time.

"Okay. Let me go get Adam."

I walk up the stairs to Lily's room. As I draw closer I hear laughing come from her room. The door is ajar so I push it open. Lily and Adam are laughing loudly, sitting on the floor in front of the window.

I step closer and clear my throat. Lily's eyes snap up to meet mine. Her stance instantly becomes stiff. This catches Adam's attention and his eyes follow to where Lily's is pointed.

"The guys want to go out tonight. I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come with."

Adam stand up and smiles. "Yeah, it sounds like fun." He glances at Lily. "Are you coming with us, girl?"

I wait to see if Lily will cone with or refuse. She chooses the latter.

"No, you guys go ahead. I'm just going to stay here and read for a bit."

After Adam makes sure that she will be fine, we walk back downstairs. The guys are already waiting when we make it into the living room. We grab everything we need and close the door behind us. I lock the door and we jump into Henry's car.

The drive to the bar doesn't take long and before I know it we stop in front of the entrance.

The bouncer checks the VIP list and lets us in once he's sure we are on the list. The music is loud and bodies are rubbing against each other, moving to the rythm.

"Boys, let's get this party started!" Max shouts loudly, drawing a few hoots and hollers from the crowd.

.
.
.
.
.

Not very happy with this chapter but it'll have to do.

Thanks again to all the people who have read my book so far. I hope you are enjoying it.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Fan my page and Share!!

Okay...... Bye!