šešioliktas [full]

NamJoon tapped his phone's screen trying to refresh the chat. No new messages. He sighed and put the mobile device next to him on the pillow. He closed his eyes and smiled unintentionally. During last few weeks he changed incredibly. Even his sister, whose shouts he could now hear, noticed it. He started smiling. Stopped whining. He even got his shit together and went to school with fresh clothes and brushed hair like expecting to see SeokJin waiting there for him. NamJoon couldn't wait any longer to finally meet his one and only friend in real life. All he needed to do was to wait until 29th of February. Which seemed painfully away.

The boy messed his dirty blonde hair and buried his face into the pillow. Suddenly he heard how his phone rang and screen lit up. He had never done anything so fast as he grabbed the device and swiped to open it. False alarm, it was only a notification from youtube. Angrily, NamJoon tossed the phone away and lied back down. After a couple of minutes in total silence, he decided that he can't bear it anymore, but is too tired to do anything and within seconds his eyelids suddenly felt so heavy that he closed them and let his brain fall asleep.

Several hours later he woke up soaking in a cold sweat and with his heart beat so crazy he thought his life will end there and now. NamJoon glanced at the clock. It wasn't that late, but he hadn't done anything that day and loads of work pailed up. He sighed and rubbed his eyes jumping from the bed. The floor squeaked and he smiled to the darkness apologetically. Within few seconds NamJoon was by the door, he inhaled and opened them. Each time he went out his room he was forced to pretend. To be someone he wasn't. He had to smile and keep a nice, chill attitude. If not the fact that he had to go to the bathroom, blonde-haired boy would have probably taped himself inside his room.

As he came back feeling a little bit more fresh, yet still sleepy, the shadows moving in the corner of his room didn't even drag his attention until they spoke. They spoke with the voice of his own sister, who always scared him more than the devil itself. "Who's Princess Peach?" Nayon asked raising her eyebrow and NamJoon held back a surprised gasp. He didn't want to show his sister that his heart raced from how sudden this approach was. Only seconds later he realized what she asked and his puppils grew bigger in fright.

"How do you- pff have you never seen Super Mario video game?" He quickly changed his attempt, before revealing too much, but those words weren't going to fool Nayon. "Don't play dumb oppa." She said and stood up from the ground tossing his phone on the bed. NamJoon's heart skipped as it almost fell off. "So am I really that annoying that you would mail me?"

NamJoon frowned. He didn't think about deleting all those messages, plus, he didn't want to. It was nice to scroll through them and remember how he finally found a friend, who promised to stay by his side. Putting a lock on his phone or password was useless, Nayon would always find a way to go around it, and if she didn't, then Yoongi did. He was genius with technology, and Nayon always benefited from the fact that the boy kind of, sort of had a crush on her best friend. All she needed to do was to tell him that she will one day set them up for a date.

Then second wave of fear hit NamJoon. If she scrolled to the first messages, she saw how he said he has no friends, how he mentioned Yoongi, how he thought older was cool. NamJoon was so deep into his thoughts that he even forgot Nayon's question until she snapped her fingers in front of him. "Who's Princess Peach?" She repeated.

"Like I'm telling you." NamJoon gnashed and lied on his bed. Nayon smiled like she was expecting that answer and crossed her arms on the chest. NamJoon gulped knowing not to expect anything good. "You so telling me." She chuckled. "No, I'm not." He denied and closed his eyes putting the phone under his pillow so Nayon couldn't take it.

"Or I tell mom about-" She was about to finish, but NamJoon jumped and ran to her covering up his sister's mouth so fast she only managed to give him a meaningful look. He looked around like expecting someone to pop out the wardrobe with a camera and voice recorder. "Shut up." He hissed and Nayon rolled her eyes. "Then you're speaking, or your secret is not safe with me." She warned him.

"You're going to carry that secret to your grave in one way or another, cause you either not going to tell anyone or I'm killing you now and no one will find out." NamJoon shot back, but Nayon noticed how fevereshly he was looking for a way out. "Speak." She commanded.

"What I am a dog to you." He ruffled his hair and Nayon smiled. "But if you had a cat-"

"Who allowed you to read my chat?!" NamJoon yelled in frustration. "Just answer the question before I start yelling." Nayon shrugged and NamJoon gulped. He didn't quite have a choice. "A friend of mine." He whispered and Nayon smiled. "And I thought you have no friends, what's the name of that friend?" She questioned sitting down. Never in his life NamJoon felt like telling something to someone. Maybe because there was nothing to tell. But now he suddenly felt an urge to share his happiness. To make it contagious. "Kim SeokJin." He answered and Nayon furrowed her eyebrows. "Well I went through your chat..."

"Noticed." He replied angrily and Nayon showed her white teeth. It shined in the dark from the single source of the light, desk lamp in the corner of the room. "I knew the name, I just wondered if you noticed that it can be guy's name too." Nayon stated stood up and went to the door, opening it. NamJoon was too stunned to stop her he just followed his sister with his eyes and as she was about to close the door he shouted. "What do you mean a guy?"

"Check name dictionary dumbass." Nayon rolled her eyes. "I'm too lazy, tell me or I'll get pissed off." He warned her. Nayon knew it wasn't going to end well then NamJoon get's pissed ogt he destroys everything around him. But she wasn't in the mood to deal with him. "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." She stuck her tongue out and shut the door closed.

"Don't you use that against me!" NamJoon yelled at the closer door and squeezed his face in between his palms. The guy stood up getting a little dizzy and made his way to the desk. His eyes stopped by the pile of papars. The light suddenly flickered as he picked up the sheets from the surface and looked at them for couple of seconds. His eyes were emotionless. Then he curled the sheets into a ball and threw them into a trash can turning around.

I want to write a song, for my dream girl.

Chapter sixteen: first full chapter.
So for your awarness, all the chapters that won't be texting will be marked [full], you can expect more of these in the future. But tell me: do you at least like it or should I give more texting??

"Everyone is a little bit gay."- Honey Boo Boo