septyniasdešimt penktas [full]

NamJoon was running down the streets with tears streaming down his cheeks. He wasn't sure where was he going until the boy stopped in front entrance of the hospital. He burst into the building with only one picture in front of his eyes. When SeokJin tried to stop him from slapping Hoseok. When JIN was trying to stop NamJoon. As his own personal bully was trying to be good. But he never managed to. It was all a mask.

He walked into the chamber without knocking. Hoseok was sitting on the bed reading a magazine. As he heard the door open the boy lazily lifted his head and his eyes popped out their sockets recognising the visitor. NamJoon looked around analysing the situation. It wasn't really hard to identify the real situation. The white cloak Hoseok was wearing. The bed he was sitting on. The medicine on the commode next to it. Obvious.

NamJoon didn't bother to start off with introductions. The yell escaped his moyth immediately. "Hoseok why you never told me the truth!?" The scream was full of frustration. Not only because he still felt betrayed by his best friend Hoseok, but he now felt all alone, left by the only person whom guided him through the darkness when needed most. SeokJin.

Hoseok didn't answer for few seconds like mentaly preparing himself. He needed to observe that fact that NamJoon actually came to see him. "I knew I won't be able to handle the pain in your eyes in case I need to say goodbye." His voice was weak, it almost cracked and the boy reached out for the medicine right away. He put the pill on his tongue and sighed as he saw that the glass was empty. Without words NamJoon took it, went to the sink and filled it with ice-cold water.

He sat down. For a moment he seemed calm. But he wasn't. He let Hoseok take the pill and then breathed in before shouting again. "And you thought it was a better way?!" NamJoon's eyes were still teary and he couldn't separate which tears were caused by which friend of his. Or were they all strangers? Hoseok nodded looking away. "That way you didn't have to see me like that."

"Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness." NamJoon groaned digging his own nails into his face skin. He grabbed Hoseok by his shoulders and shook a bit. The boys skin shivored. He was just skin and bones. "I would have stayed up with you all night, if I had known how to safe a life." NamJoon stated passionately. "You must have told me."

"Then you would have been like this from the start." Hoseok replied to him taking off NamJoon's hands. His face was emotionless. "Tell me NamJoon." He begged. "You believed my messages, didn't you? Don't deny it." Hoseok took in a deep breath. "I feel sorry for the pain it caused, but I don't feel sorry for doing it." NamJoon was about to respond, but Hoseok told him to remain silent just with a gesture of his hand. "It was the right thing to do."

"You must have told me! I must have been here with you! For you!" NamJoon was feverishly looking for sign of regret in his friend's eyes, but he couldn't find it. "No, you needed to live a happy life, your life, not mine. You needed to move on. Find someone great, like Jin." Hoseok smiled unaware. NamJoon's heart that started beating out of the sudden, stopped immediately.

"He's not great Hoseok, he's not." Hoseok tilted his head and scanned his friend's expression, after few seconds he grinned. "Nonsense, I heard how he spoke about you. I have never heard anyone speak about anyone like that. It was something real." Maybe some other day, some other time in general, some other place NamJoon would have listened, it might have even made him smile, but all he could feel now was anger.

"Hey, NamJoon?" Hoseok spoke with wise words like no other. "Yeah?"

"Our hearts were made to love, not to hate." Hoseok mysteriously giggled. "And if there's any hate in your heart, then there might as well be rabbits on the moon." Hoseok shrugged. "That's the biggest nonsense I ever heard." NamJoon frowned.

"Might be, but that's how hate seems to me. It shouldn't exist in your heart." Hoseok nodded.

"There still are rabbits on the moon." The suddenly heard a weak voice from behind the curtain, Hoseok knitted his eyebrows and NamJoon leaned to the side, but they couldn't see who said that. Hoseok pushed the curtain to the side and a widely smiling boy appeared in front of the eyes of two.

"Hi." He waved and pierced NamJoon with his stare immediately. "I'm Kim Taehyung, or Tae. SeokJin's younger brother." The boy introduced himself, NamJoon's heart raced. "There are rabbits on the moon." Taehyung stated with a serious expression. "And maybe one day those satellites SeokJin hyung never shuts up about will record them."

Hoseok and Taehyung got into the argument about rabbit species, but NamJoon couldn't hear them. He was looking at the empty wall like the greatest masterpiece of the century. Those satellites that SeokJin hyung never shuts up about. He knew, satellites weren't made to record moon rabbits. They monitored people's wishes. That's what Jin told him.

NamJoon lifted his stare at the ceiling, even if he couldn't see the sky, he closed his eyes and held in his breath.

Make my wish come true.

;;

I'm honestly so frustrated. Here is this guy, his in twelfth grade and graduation is in a freaking month. I don't like him enough to talk to him, but at the same time I feel like I will regret not saying hi after finishing school~