-Sattelite facts-

1. Title "Satellite" was born completely accidentally. It was Valentine's day and I really wanted to post something for a special occasion. So I thought why not my brotp? And since NamJin is ultimate ship I went with that. So I wrote the first chapter and then decided to add a prologue. I put a random NamJin fanart as a cover and since wattpad didn't let me save the draft without a title I had to come with something. Satellite was a word on my laptop so I just typed it. Two hours later I published the prologue and just the next day I had realised my mistake that I published the book with that title. So I just went with it ;)

2. Let me take you on a ride in real life. NamJoon's pick-up line where he offers Jin a ride, but older questions his transportation actually happened in real life. My innocent mind was ruined as my friends pointed out that the ride this guy offered was not perticuallry happening as I imagined, since he didn't have a car in fact.

3. Original plot. The first idea of this plot didn't feature any other bangtan members and were souly based on NamJoon and SeokJin, but as you can see that had drastically changed.

4. Adoption. I decided to add in adoption factor after Jimin the great thought it was a good idea to mess up my bias list. Well he could never (or any of them) take the place of my UB Joonie, but that's not the point. He messes with me - I steal his jams.

5. China. Jin wasn't supposed to live in China (and honestly most of the story was just an accident) but after I saw/ heard him speak Chinese on a radio show I chose tp do that so I could add moving in details.

6. Nayon. I needed a little minion in the story, who would be in charge of keeping NamJoon's sanity, but she was very useful to add in the drama. I can prepare you by saying that Nayon will definitely be a part of -Meteor-

7. This one is pretty much self explanatory

 This one is pretty much self explanatory

8. Stats. As up to this date Satellite has reached 72.7k views (!!!!); 10,2k votes (omg) and 4,01k comments (screeches) and I am so glad that people are still reading this!!!

9. (Rap) Monster. This one is not Satellite fact, but I just wanted to share the stupid idea that appeared in my head. Technically when the rap part in exo's monster comes you could say it's monster rap... and we got rap monster xD okay, idk why I thought of that.

10. Duh is our always. Once again, I was just being annoying so I wrote the same word over and over again, but it turned into something that wasn't planned, into something that even I find quite beautiful. Into a phrase that will be -Meteor' s- quote. Just like "they thought I was a monster so I became one" is -Sattelite's-

So as all of you know by now the sequel will be posted on 13th June 2016 which is today and I am very thankful to those who will check it out! This has been rather an interesting experience and all of you made it even more exciting, love from the bottom of my heart.

- brie.

Happy 3rd BTS anniversary A.R.M.Ys!!!