šimtasis [full]

For a month Jin has been avoiding NamJoon. He has been trying his best not to run into the blond-hair boy in school, not see him in the streets, don't notice his presence in class. He has been doing whatever he was capable of. But still. One thing he couldn't control. He could still see NamJoon in his dreams and he couldn't help it. Whatever he tried it didn't work. And Jin took in deep breath knowing that it was the day. Today is the day he will confront NamJoon. Possibly for the last time.

"NamJoon!" He exclaimed as the bell rang. Jin was waiting by the classroom that Mon had a lecture at. At first the boy turned to see who was calling him, but as soon as he recognised the face he started walking away as fast as possible. Jin caught up immediately. "Just listen to me." He begged, Mon didn't answer. Some people were starting to stare.

"Listen." Jin grabbed NamJoon's arm and stopped him from walking away. Even if younger tried, Jin had digged his feet into the ground and didn't move an inch. NamJoon didn't have a choice, but to stand there and listen. He still didn't turn around. Didn't face Jin. Jin's voice shook, he frowned, but didn't hesitate to speak even if people surrounded them.

"I have been trying my best to forget you and now I give up. I still like you, and I'm done with trying to hate you, cause I can't... be happy, you deserve it." Jin sighed saying all he wanted to say and let go of NamJoon's arm. The younger stood there with his back facing the older. After a couple of seconds he started slowly turning around.

Jin's heart skipped. Hope sparkled. "You're done?" NamJoon coldly hissed through his teeth bit together. Jin's heart stopped and he lowered his gaze. "Yeah." The crowd was staring, waiting for the response. Neither of the boys realised but one of the stares were especially intensive. It was Nayon. Watching two of the boys like that made her feel broken. And there was nothing she could do.

She couldn't join neither of the sides. She just wanted to curl into a ball and cry. Sarang stroke her arm calmingly. It didn't really help.

"Good, bye now." NamJoon said shrugging. Jin didn't say a word. He just nodded. He hoped, he had hope that NamJoon will react differently. But it didn't happen and older closed his eyes feeling defeated.

As he turned around and started walking away, NamJoon was left there standing completely alone. The dirty blond haired boy let the wind coming from open hallway windows get the hair in his eyes, but he didn't even care. NamJoon just followed SeokJin's back as the older walked away. And a little part of younger boy's heart broke inside, not with explosions and huge noise, but silently and very painfully, as he realised that all the decisions that he had previously made was wrong. Except one. To befriend Kim SeokJin was never a mistake, it was the only thing he had done right. And now NamJoon had lost him. The only right person in his life.

;;

So the view outside was quite beautiful, so I took a pic and turned it into a gif, enjoy.