penkiasdešimt ketvirtas

Princesspeach: When you see a shooting star and you wish for something, it's actually satellite.
Princesspeach: And your wish has been recorder, memorised and a person was asigned to make it happen.
Princesspeach: I want to be that person.
Princesspeach: but all you need to do is to find that satellite
Princesspeach: NamJoonie, where are you?

;;

To answer your question... (which was firstly made by me, but then all of those assumptions in comment section...) my bias is one and only - Kim NamJoon.

It all started on 2015 May 31st.

I first saw him with his famous glasses that seemed to be glued to his head and the big black hair, which I am so glad he switched to different haircut. No, it wasn't love from first sight. It was Jin who caught my attention. Visual indeed, I can agree.

He had all I was looking for at that moment. I just wanted to dittatch from this grey world and experience something unbelievable out of this world. That happened to be Jin's beauty. At first I had a hard time separating his voice from the bunch, since you know him getting half a line and stuff... but eventually I fell in love with his tembre. But at that point, I wasn't really interested in getting to know them and whole k-pop better. I just listened to the music randomly.

But of course something bas changed since then... I came across one of the ASC's broadcasts and I'm sorry Jin, but all I could see was NamJoon. For those who are wondering: no, I do not have stupid idea that I have to marry my bias stuck in my head, I'm not even sure I wan't to get married. No, I don't even want to date him. No, my life goal isn't to go to Korea and see him.

He is the person I admire. He is the person I look up to. Kim NamJoon is the person I want to thank for being my inspiration. He is someone I consider to be my older brother. No, not literally, he has a sister already and only she can tell us what kind of brother he is. She's having a hard time already barely seeing, so let's give that girl a rest.

Why I consider NamJoon to be my brother? Because that's what older brother do. They might tease their sisters, like bais do with being perfect. They might always laugh at them, but in their heart they would rip anyone's head who tries to touch their little sis. And that's how biases protect their fans.

Also, usually older brother become your best friend AND a hero. Which he became for me saving me every time I lack inspiration.

That's why he's my bias.

If you want to see my diss rap about him, check out my book "Challenge accepted" chapter "ㅅmy broㅅ".