dvidešimt aštuntas [full]

NamJoon inhaled and knocked on the wooden door. He waited for a couple of seconds before he heard a key being twirled in the lock and someone bumped their shoulder against the surface before pulling it to their side and the door opened. The pie in NamJoon's hands dangerously shifted to the side and almost fell. But he cought the platter right before a tragedy that would have led to a really awkward minute of silence standing in front of JungKook as they both witness the pie murder that would have happened right at the front door of the house.

"Hey, I'm from neighborhood-" NamJoon started stuttering a bit. He wasn't how to start this conversation or how to talk to someone at all. The year that he shut himself out from the world has changed a lot. "I know." JungKook answered staring at the older blankly and blinked few times. "Right..." NamJoon gulped. "It was my dog that you saved today." He grabbed the last chance to keep the conversation going.

"I know." JungKook replied again with the same phrase and NamJoon had to keep himself breathing, trying not to gnash. Youngster wasn't helping at all. "Well I just brought a pie, because I am thankful for that, so here you go." NamJoon tossed the food to JungKook and turned around wanting to disappear from there as soon as possible but at that moment he felt a strong hand catch him by the shoulder and older stopped looking back.

Surprisingly, there was a smile on JungKook's face and NamJoon thought that the boy could only stare without blatting an eyelid until you sacrifice your soul to him. Turns out, he was wrong. "Thanks." JungKook said. "For the pie." He added quickly removing his hand from NamJoon's shoulder. "Wanna come in?" He offered and NamJoon shrugged. He almost wanted to blur that he has something important to do, but some strange feeling stopped him. He needed a friend, at least a conversation. With real human being. He needed to sort the mess, in his head, out.

"Sure." NamJoon walked in taking off his shoes immediately. JungKook led their way to the living room with a pie still in his hands. "Feel like home, I'll go get a knife for the pie." JungKook said before leaving. NamJoon sighed sitting down on the couch. Minutes passed and he started to regret his decisoon to stay. He had no idea how to talk with his neighbour, nor what about.

"Is everything alright?" JungKook came back checking on NamJoon and the older one just nodded gulping while eyeing the knife in JungKook's hand the whole time. The host didn't seem to notice an intence stare if his guest. "I boiled some water, so we will have tea. Do you need sugar?"

"No, thanks." NamJoon replied. "My life is too sweet already." And almost face palmed himself regreting the words immediately, but JungKook giggled. "How is.." JungKook thought about it, but then he realized he did not know the name of his neighbour's dog. "...your dog?" NamJoon inhaled releaved that younger was the one to start a conversation.

"Rap Monster? He's fine now, thanks to you." JungKook took a piece of a pie and gestured for NamJoon to dig in. "It's nothing. No creature deserves to suffer. Nayon seemed really frightened then Rap Monster ran out in the street, so I knew I have to do something." JungKook said casually and NamJoon almost choked on the pie he was eating, black-haired boy frowned concerned.

"You know my sister?" NamJoon finally spitted out and JungKook blushed out of the blue. "Just a little." He shifted his gaze away from Nayon's brother, but NamJoon didn't let his eye down with protectiveness flickering inside him. "You're friends?" He questioned realized that a real brother would have known, and NamJoon started feeling bad, almost quilty out of the sudden.

"Not really." JungKook sighed and shoved the rest of the pie piece into his mouth trying to avoid more questions, but too obviously. NamJoon raised his eyebrow. "Good." He said shocking JungKook. "Why hyung?" He didn't seem to understand why the older so suddenly switched to being cold.

"Friends are just a mistake, they leave you and hurt you. That is one of the fakest things in this world. Keep that in mind JungKook-ah, before some friendship ruins you." Instead of drowning in awkward silence after the cruel words JungKook went around the table and sat next to NamJoon.

"What's bothering you hyung?" He asked and NamJoon threw a glance. "You wouldn't understand." He hissed, but JungKook didn't give up. "Try me." He dared the older and NamJoon had to look at him twice to make sure he didn't misheard that. "Have you ever felt like something is really wrong, but the rightest thing that will ever happen in your life? Both at the same time?" NamJoon blurt out of the blue. JungKook grinned mysteriously and giggled.

"Kind of." He patter older on the back. "But can any true friendship be really wrong?" He questioned with a strange, almost as if he was making fun of NamJoon, tone in his voice. "But..." NamJoon cut off. "How do you know that the friendship is real?" For the first time after one year of careless life, an actual hope sparkled in front of NamJoon's eyes.

"You don't." It vanished away immediately. "You just have to feel it." JungKook smiled and NamJoon's heart started beating faster. Suddenly a doorbell rang out through the building and boys glanced over to that direction. "I should get going." NamJoon said, he didn't have any plans, but some feeling was dragging him home."You know you're a cool guy JungKook." NamJoon said standing up. He was ready to leave and grabbed the jacket from the couch. "Thanks hyung." JungKook led NamJoon's way to the door.

"We should hang out more." Older said standing by the door. "Okay!" JungKook answered enthusiasticly.

Love is in the aaaaairrrr, we're #30 already so THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

So two news, here's my newest story that I published yesterday, here we can see the cover and the description, I really hope you will check it out!

Description:

Do you ever get this feeling that something is the most ilogical thing in the world, however you wouldn't do anything differently even if you get a second chance?

That's what happens when you wake up in a place that you never saw before, in the body that is definitely not yours. That one time I became Park Jimin.

I wouldn't do anything differently.

::Based on true story::

And for those texting genre lovers, I am currently writig a new texting book, which release date is yet unknown! Please anticipate, would you like to see a cover? ;)