devyniasdešimt aštuntas [full]

Me af↑
P.S: don't forget to check out previous chapter, which is also [full].
《♥》

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked sitting down next to Jin. He was sitting by the desk in the music classroom and eyeing the door. Mon hasn't showed up yet. "Nah." Jin shook his head. "Yeah." He sighed after a second as Yoongi jumped on the seat next to older, mint-head seemed unusually hype.

"Is something wonderful?" SeokJin attacked with a question as well, Yoongi's smile widened. "Nah." He teased his friend. "Yeah." He then lightly punched Jin's biceps as he glared unappreciating the joke. "And that is?" Jin asked sure that Yoongi will spill the beans at any given moment. During these month they developed unexpectedly close friendship based on mutual trust.

Jin could only dream about something like that with NamJoon.

"Well me and Sarang are officially a thing." Yoongi announced obviously proud of himself. He was rubbing his hands in excitement and Jin just slightly smiled, he was happy for his friend, but not hype enough to forget his own crises.

"Now tell me why are you so down." Yoongi slammed his palm on the desk. Jin bit the inside of his mouth. "Or I beat you up." Yoongi warned, but it didn't seem like it effected Jin. He sat there as if his mouth were sown. "Or..." Yoongi was ready to show his last joker that he had been hiding up his sleeve. Jin rose his eyebrow. "Or I will take your notebook and show it to NamJoon." Yoongi finished and Jin gasped protecting his precious notebook. He quickly shoved it into the backpack.

Yoongi grinned. "Maybe I should still do that, I'm sure he would be flattered to see all that you wrote about him." Younger continued to tease Jin and with each word he was getting more and more red, almost violet. "But as for now, speak peasant." Mint head commanded and Jin sighed.

"There's nothing to say, I just wish everything was different." Jin looked up at Yoongi searching for advise, he was knitting his eyebrows. "Then take a stand." Yoongi suggested and Jin looked away. "Really? That's all you can suggest?" He looked back. "I can't, NamJoon hates me." Yoongi lied on the desk. It was obvious that he was still affected by the pleasent news of him and Sarang being 'a thing' but he wanted to help his friend.

"Just talk to him."

"I can't." Jin said again and Yoongi had to hold himself back so he wouldn't slap Jin. "He won't listen, I lost his trust if I ever had it." Yoongi bit in the inside of his mouth thinking.

"You lost his trust?" He suddenly giggled and Jin frowned. "But he lost you, so who's the real loser here?" Yoongi high fived his own self satisfied with the conclusion. Jin didn't know what to respond to that. It just kept replying in his head.

"Hey babe." Sarang showed up by the door with Nayon and waved to Yoongi. Wide smile spread on his face and he waved back. Jin smiled to Sarang, but he was looking at Nayon who sat in front of him and turned around piercing Jin with a judging stare. "You look like you just faced cow's shit." She stated and Yoongi snorted.

"What's up?" Nayon asked Jin and before he was able to answer Yoongi interfered. "Your brother, he's up, very high up. He is probably at the top of mountain Olympus, cause this guy right here is praising him." Jin hit Yoongi's arm. "Stop." Nayon chuckled as Sarang stared at Yoongi with a slight grin.

The bell rang, the door opened, the teacher walked in. The girls turned around facing the board. Jin nervously tapped the desk, NamJoon was nowhere to be seen. After the second bell he lost the hope he had before and just concentrated on the boring class that the teacher didn't even try to make at least a little bit interesting.

He didn't lose me. I lost him.

As the lesson ended he was still sitting in his seat staring at the wall blankly. The three people only noticed Jin was missing when they were about to walk through the door. Nayon exchanged a glance with Yoongi and Sarang nodded as if she had read her boyfriend's mind. The girls went out, Nayon glanced back at Jin, for one second her eyes filled with tears, but she quickly shook them off so Sarang wouldn't see. Nayon didn't realise, but her best friend didn't need to see sour tears to know what's bothering her bestie. Yoongi on the other hand headed back to Jin.

He sat down next to his friend, surprising him. Jin didn't even realise the class was over. Girls could see their lips move as they talked, but decided to close the door and give them some privacy. Nayon harshly bit on her lip and it almost bled.

"Hey." Sarang smiled to Nayon and she turned around. "What?" Nayon tried to be polite but the way Jin acted shook up her heart, especially knowing the cause of it was her brother. "If you love them, you gotta let them go." Sarang stated elbowing Nayon's ribs and she gasped. "What the eff do you mean Sarang?!" It somehow made her outragous.

"You really think yout best friend wouldn't notice you have a crush on that guy?"