septyniasdešimt pirmas [full]

NamJoon was passing through same-looking hallways as a cold blue hospitals lighting lead his way in the maze of coridors lighted with flickering lamps. Suddenly he stopped as he noticed a boy in a white hospital's cloak coming out one of the chambers. His teeth was bitten together tightly, his muscles were tensed up, but his thin hands shook like they are about to fall off. NamJoon stopped as he recognized a pair of dark brown eyes seated in the skull of the person. "Hoseok." He whispered and froze as the person lifted his gaze.

Yes, it was same old Hoseok, the same old friend of NamJoon's. But at the same time he seemed to have changed. He didn't have joy of life within him. He seemed almost dead inside and slowly dying on the outside. NamJoon stood there for couple of seconds battling his ex-friend's eyes with his own stare before turning around on a heel. "NamJoon!" Hoseok called, but blonde-haired guy didn't want to turn around. He didn't want to see the traitor ever again.

"You're a bastard Hoseok leave me alone!" He yelled and heard steps rushing behind him. NamJoon glanced back to check and saw Hoseok coming after him, however as hard as he tried to catch up with NamJoon, the boy in white cloak didn't manage to. "NamJoon stop!" He tried, uselessly. "You're a coward!" NamJoon shouted. "You're a fucking coward Hoseok." NamJoon was about to stop, turn around and bury his fist into Hoseok's face then suddenly he felt someone grab his collar and pull away.

NamJoon cringed and looked up. His eyes met Jin's. "Stop! What do you think you're doing?" Jin shook NamJoon trying to bring back sense to him. NamJoon's eyes were red and puffy, they shined in the blue light quote crazily and Jin shook him again. "What are you doing? You were about to hit a patient." Younger's expression started changing and softened, but was quickly changed by fright.

"Let me go!" He yelled at his bully and Jin did it almost immediately. He couldn't make his own self tell NamJoon who he really were. He now had a chance, but he just couldn't. In NamJoon's eyes Jin was only a bully, a bastard who was ruining his life day by day. Not his friend. Not Kim SeokJin, not his hyung that he admired. As soon as Jin's fingers unwrapped from NamJoon's wrist, the boy took off running with the bag of fruits in his hand constantly hitting his calve.

As he disappeared behind the corner, Hoseok shook harder and Jin quickly grabbed him by the shoulder, before boy collapsed. "Let me lead you to your chamber." He suggested and Hoseok weakily nodded. Jin was thinking hard and didn't even notice he has bitten his lip to hard, it started bleeding and few bloof drops dripped on his shirt.

He didn't care about it and just helped Hoseok's way to the chamber. As soon as the brown-eyed boy sat down on the bed, tears started rolling down his cheeks. He didn't care that his school's senior was right there witnessing everything, he just wanted to free the feels locked inside of himself. "Where did I go wrong?" He whispered and Jin listened carefully. He saw Hoseok chase NamJoon and was wondering what's that about.

"I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness." Hoseok's voice shook.

"NamJoon...?" Jin silenced his voice with an unsaid question floating in the air. He was sitting on the edge of Hoseok's bed in the room just few doors away from Taehyung's. That fool got hit by a bus.

"NamJoonie was always my friend." Hoseok whispered and Jin sat up straight like hit by a lightning bolt. "NamJoon was?" Hoseok weakly smiled and nodded. Jin shook terrified realising that he might just found that friend of NamJoon's that left him. "I didn't want him to get involved in this. I knew my therapy will take a long time and a lot of strength, I just wanted to protect him from this."

"What did you do?" Jin asked even known he knew the answer and didn't expect Hoseok to reply at all. But he did. He let all of his memories fly free and told Jin everything. About how he find out diagnoses, how he didn't want NamJoon to panick. How he hurt him, so Mon wouldn't know about disease. Jin sat there shocked. But Hoseok sighed eased after the whole story has left his mouth.

"Mon's name is NamJoon?" Jin gulped, he knew that, he knew that from the moment he heard Mon's voice on the other side kf the call as he called NamJoon's number, but he needed an answer. Hoseok shifted his gaze to the older nodding. "Kim NamJoon."

;;;

Go check out previous chapters "šešiasdešimt aštuntas" - 68 & "šešiasdešimt devintas" - 69, they havee like twenty votes less than 70chapter

I have a HUGE favor to ask you guys! On May 1st could you all go to @-withering profile and post "Happy birthday #flabelle" on her wall??? I would really appreciate that~ that would be really awesome, and please don't tell her about this :)

El, Hoshi, CrayW, I swear to God od you mention this-... just watch your back.