Focus - Georgia Rose

My Name's Georgia-Rose Edwards. My life's a bit of  a mess up. I don't have the best reputation. My Grades are messed up and I'm considered the school slut. i didn't really care until now though. I've just finished my second year in college and I'm about to start my third year. i've just had six weeks off and I'm in my last week before i go back to start the year.

In the past six weeks i've been home to visit my mum and dad who i haven't seen since i started university. I've always lived at Uni while all my friends went home at the weekends. i didn't really have anywhere to go to though, my mum and dad live in a completely different country. I'm Originally from England but i moved to the USA to join my best friend Holly so that would could stay together, i hated letting people go for good, so i decided to join Holly at her University to complete my course to become a Teacher. Ever since i was young i always wanted to teach art, i used to draw and doodle all the time and people would always tell me how i was good at drawing so i decided that was what i was going to do. 

Anyway, i've decided i wanted a change. i'm not proud of who i am at the minute. everyone see's me as a bit of a player. And i've made such a reputation of myself that everyone knows who i am. Seriously. EVERYONE.

Basically in my first year of uni i was in a relationship for a very long time. His name was Kye and he was literally my world. We was best friends and roommates and people was jealous of our 'perfect relationship' but then everything went wrong. Kye got drunk one night and got into bed with another girl. I didn't know it happened until weeks after. But by the time i did find out he had slept with many other girls. So we broke up and i felt like a complete idiot, because we still had to dorm with each other for the rest of the school year. Luckily we didn't have that long left until the year was finished.

When i went back for my second year i switched room into Holly's dorm. And Holly convinced me that i should get back at Kye, and so i slept with too many boys that literally all the girls in my year hate me. And i really really wanted that too change. And it better change. and it better change soon.