1- New me?

Georgia's P.O.V

I stood staring at my mum and dad at the airport.

Tears running down my pale face.

"Don't Cry Sweety" My mum said pulling me into a hug.

I've missed my mum and dad so so much.

I'm so glad i've spent the last 5 weeks with them.

I'm so so upset i have to leave and fly back to the USA.

"I don't want to leave you mum" i told her squeezing her tightly.

"Princess, i will be fine. Its your last year in University, so i want you to do your best and enjoy it okay" My mum replied kissing my forehead.

i held her hand tightly as more and more tears fell down my cheeks.

I never realised how bad i have been these past two years at Uni, i feel like i've wasted it.

i should have focused more.

Why did boys have to get in the way.

I need money desperately and i've ruined my chances of getting some for two years.

I need to sort this out now.

"Mum." i said smiling, wiping away the tears.

"Yes angel?" my mum replied wondering why i had such a huge smile on my face.

"The next time you see me will be the new me. The new Georgia and she will be different, but in a good way Mam, im going to get my grades back up and start looking for jobs, because i want you to be proud of me." As my mum looked up from the ground she had a huge smile on her face.

"Baby, you make me proud already, but it would be a great idea to start looking for jobs and getting your grades back up, your a bright girl George so it will be easy for you!" my mum said happily before looking at her watch.

"you better go George or you will miss your plane." My mum said pulling me into a tight hug.

I hugged my mum and dad tightly before running off to the check in desk

"Goodbye mum and dad, i will miss you!" i said as i walked off waving.

My mum blew a kiss as my dad waved and then began walking away.

After my mum and dad had left i had already checked in and was boarding my flight.

I was one of the last people to board the plane so it was nearly full.

i quickly chose a seat and sat down.

I was sat next to a young man that looked about the same age as me.

He had curly brown hair and Glasses, He looked like a smart kind boy.

He was sat looking very focused, reading a book on his knee.

The plane began to start its engine as the pilot began speaking

. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, the flight to Charlotte, USA, today will be approximately 11 hours long, please buckle up your seat belts."

As i buckled up my seat belt i pulled out my book.

I was reading 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. I started reading from where i had finished, i wasn't very far into the book.

i read a few sentences before i got interrupted.

"snap" i heard a male voice say.

I looked up from my book and saw the boy sat next to me holding his book up.

He smiled and started speaking before i could reply. "Oh, sorry carry on reading."

He said as his smile lowered.

"No, no its fine, don't worry, i would enjoy having someone to talk to." i replied showing my friendly smile.

"Me too, its boring having nobody to talk too" He replied cheerfully.

"I'm Marcel by the way." He said kindly placing his hand out for me to shake.

"Georgia, but most people call me George. It's lovely to meet you!" i replied as i shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too" Marcel replied happily.

He was a bubbly boy and he seemed really nice.

We spoke for a couple of hours about our lives, it help passed the time.

His name was Marcel styles and he was 19, He had a twin brother called Harry and his brother was in a band.

He told me about his life growing up and that he had just finished his second year at Uni in England to move to the USA for his third year at a new University.

"So, do you know what university your moving too?"

"I've just been accepted to East Clarke University in Florida." He said with a smile.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"NO FRICKEN WAY" i said a little too loudly.

Marcel had a very confused facial expression as he asked me what was up.

"I go to East Clarke!" i said happily.

"No way!" Marcel said, he looked so happy and excited.

He looked like he was going to be a star student and that all my teachers were going to love him.

"And your in the third year like me! how awesome?!" I replied as he giggled.

"So have you found out who your roommate is yet?" i continued.

"I erm don't exactly have one at the minute, there's nobody to go with me." he said, he looked a Little bummed and sad.

i would have hated to be on my own in Uni, it would be so boring.

I had planned to stay with Holly but i was thinking of changing my mind when i said i was going to change.

The new me needs to be smarter and needs to focus more, but me being in a room with Holly will just make me unfocused on my work and focus on boys, which isn't what i want.

I looked up at Marcel's upset face and started thinking.

What if i move in with Marcel....?