7- Holly meet Marcel

Holly's P.O.V

I'm so upset that Georgia's leaving me to room with this boy Marcel. i wonder if he's hot tho. Well George did say that he would help get her grades up. Oh well, i will soon find out as Georgia's taking me to meet him in her new room. "Room 234, here we are Hol" Georgia told me. As she opened the door i saw the back of a boys head. He had chocolate brown curly hair. As he turned around i saw he was a smart boy. He was wearing glasses and he had a cute little smile. "Hi, you must be marcel" i said walking over too him. "The one and only" Georgia laughed. "I'm guessing your Holly, nice to meet you" Marcel smiled. First impressions, he's a very kind friendly boy and by his appearance i could see how he was going to help George get her grades up, he looked very smart. "Come on Hol, i will show you around." Georgia told me pulling me into her new room.

Georgia's P.O.V

i still feel a little bad that i've moved rooms but its for the better. After i showed Holly the house i sat her down on my bed. "Holly i really need to change, so i'm thinking a whole new me, as well as getting my grades up i think i need a new look." i told my beautiful best friend sat infront of me. "What was you thinking with the new look then?" Holly said smiling. "Well i'm going to dye my hair, and i'm going to get a whole new wardrobe." i said holding onto the ends of my hair. "Don't tell me your going Emo or anything" Holly said laughing. "No, no i'm going to just have a fresher look" i said smiling. I was normally the girl to not really care about my appearance. "Making some effort for once, good idea baby" Holly said winking. I hugged her tight before we went downstairs to sit with Marcel.

Marcel's P.O.V

I had just met Georgia's best friend Holly, and as she walked in the door with Georgia i could tell they had been best friends for a very long time. The way Georgia smiled was different, it was bigger and even more beautiful. i think i'm starting to really like Georgia-Rose. Oh no.

Georgia's P.O.V

"Hello there Marcel"  i sang as me and Holly came and sat next too my new roommate. Even though i had only just met marcel i felt like i had known him for ages. i felt comfortable around him and i felt like myself. i can tell we are going to be very close friends. "So Marcel what courses are you taking then?" Holly asked Marcel. "I want to be a marketing man, selling idea's to celebrity's" Marcel told Holly smiling. "Oooh, sounds fun" Holly replied smiling back. "Oh its getting late George, i'm so tired, i'm gonna go back to my room...On my own." She said rolling her eyes before giggling. "Haha, see you later George, Nice meeting you Marcel" Holly said as she hugged me and Marcel. "See ya!" i said to Holly as she left. After the door had shut i went and sat next to Marcel. "Hey Marc, i'm gonna go to bed, i'm so tired" i said as i started standing up. "Alright love" Marcel replied as he turned on the TV. "Sweet dreams" he said as i walked out. I smiled and walked upstairs into my new room.