4- dorm sweet dorm

Marcel's P.O.V

"231...232...233...HERE WE ARE!" Georgia shouted down to me.

She placed the key in the door opening it.

"Woah." Georgia said as her jaw dropped.

"THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY ROOM!" she shouted happily while running around our new home.

i just laughed and began to wander around.

The place looked very new, like it had just been built.

I walked into the kitchen area.

It was a red themed kitchen with many cupboards, an oven, a sink, a huge fridge, a microwave and a kettle.

i walked through the kitchen and into the front room.

There were beautiful white walls with a flat screen TV on.

There was a long sofa and a small spinney chair hanging from the ceiling, it was a beautiful chair, but it looked very feminine, so i guess that should be Georgia's seat.

I began to walk upstairs until i bumped into Georgia.

"Oh sorry Marc, i'm just nipping out quickly, i need to go to my old room to quickly grab some things before Holly gets there."

"Sure thing" i replied as she rushed out the door.

as i walked up the stairs i saw that there was a corridor with four doors.

In the middle of the corridor was all of Georgia's things, she hadn't put them in a room.

As i walked up to Georgia's things i saw a note on one of the doors.

'Thought i'd let you pick which is your room, since this is YOUR home now --George xx'

i laughed and started exploring the first bedroom.

It had a huge king-size bed with Blue covers on.

It had light blue walls with wallpaper on the biggest wall.

It was a cute little room that i thought would be perfect for Georgia.

i went and looked at the other room.

It had another King-size bed in with Black and white covers on.

The walls were white and there was a large black lamp in the corner of the room.

There were drawers and a wardrobe.

i was totally having this room.

after having a little explore of my new room i started moving Georgia's cases into her room so that she could come home and know which room was hers.

After moving her heavy suitcase into her room i started moving all of mine up the stairs and into my own room.

Just as i got all my casses up and was about to unpack i heard Georgia come in.

"Did you get my note Marc?" She shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah come up and see." i shouted back down.

After i had unpacked most of my things i entered Georgia's room.

It had totally transformed from the pale blue walls and cute bed into walls covered in a timetable and posters and her bed covered in a cute union jack blanket.

It looked very cosy.

"Hey George, i'm hungry, wanna go out to eat? My treat?" i asked.

Suddenly Georgia came over and stood in front of me. Slowly she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"What's this for?" i said as i hugged her back.

"I'm just glad i've met you Marc!" she said sweetly.

As she slowly released she walked over to grab her jacket.

"Come on, there's a cute little restaurant i know down the road" she said as she put on her jacket and left the room for me to follow.