2- swaping over

Georgia's P.O.V

Me and Marcel spoke for most the flight.

He was such a gentleman and he sounded like he had his life all planned out.

He wanted to become a marketing man for the musical industry, and i could see him being quite successful.

I also spoke about my life, about how i wanted to become a Teacher and about the university.

I was becoming quite close to Marcel considering we had only just met, but he seemed like the kind of person who would always be a good friend.

Marcel's P.O.V

Me and Georgia spoke for the majority of the flight to America, she seemed really nice.

Her name was Georgia-Rose Edwards but most people call her George for short and she wants to become a teacher. She has a sister but she doesn't get too see her as much as she wants to.

She also told me a little about the university i was joining.

She told me about what teachers teach which subject, what food to buy, who to not speak too and more.

I felt like after speaking for ten hours we became really close.

I gave her my number so that i could meet her when i first arrived at my new University.

She was beautiful.

She had long brown hair which was down to her hips.

She was wearing a thin black jumper and skinny jeans with a little necklace round her neck.

"What's that on your necklace love?" i asked.

Georgia looked down at her necklace and held it tight in her hands closing her eyes, after a couple of seconds she opened her eyes again and looked back up.

"You know how i said i hadn't seen my sister in a while?" she said almost as a whisper.

i nodded slowly.

"Well the last time i saw my sister was 4 years ago. She sent me this for my birthday two years ago and i've been so attached to it ever since i got it." she said quite sadly.

i didn't say anything in reply, i just rubbed her back a little before she put her head up.

"Marcel?" she said as her blue eyes locked with mine.

i looked straight back into her eyes as i nodded.

"will you be my new roommate?" she said with a smile on my face. I instantly smiled back as i replied.

"George, i don't know why on earth you would want me as a roommate but of course?" As she smiled she showed her dimples, they were adorable.

"But what about Holly?" i asked, remembering how she told me she was in a room with her best friend Holly.

"I really need to focus on my grades this year and staying with Holly will not help that at all. So, can i please stay with you Marcel?" she said pulling the cutest puppy dog face.

I started smiling and pretended to look like i was deciding, even though inside all i was thinking was 'YES! YES! YES!'.

she raised an eyebrow at me before i replied. "Of course you can move in with me George" i said smiling as she showed her dimples.

"Great! This is going to be so much fun, i know we are going to be good friends!"