16- table for two

*Georgia's P.O.V*

After what seemed the longest drive ever, we arrived at Nando's.

We parked up and walked up to the entrance.

It was packed with people, some whome recognized Niall.

"Its super busy, do we have to eat here?" i huffed.

"Yes, and don't worry, i can get us straight inside." He raised his eyebrows.

"Table for two please." Niall politely told the young girl who looked a little starstruck. He showed her a card before she picked up two menu's and began leading us towards a table near the back of the resteraunt.

"Niall its not very fair on the people that have waited you know." I tell Him while following the blonde girl infront.

"Yeah, well Paul makes us use these cards so that the fans can't attack us." Niall lightly smiles.

I look down on the menu.

Nando's has never been my favourite, there's no other choice than chicken.

"Do they do salads?" i ask not looking up.

"Don't think so." Niall replied closing his menu and placing it on the table.

"Just chicken" i continue reading down the choices.

"Pretty much" Niall replies.

"Eh, I'm not that hungry anyway." i say as i place my menu flat onto the wooden table.

"Are you sure?" He looks at me confused.

"i'm sure" i smile.

"I'm paying?" he smiles raising an eyebrow.

"Well in that case i will order myself a desert." i reply cheekily.

After Niall Ordered his food and i ordered my desert, a woman with a young girl came over to our table.

"Are you Neal from that band?" The woman says chewing her gum.

grose.

"Niall and yes i think so." he corrects her.

"K, well can you have a photo with my daughter please" she asks rudely.

"Erm Sure" Niall replies sweetly.

After the photo is taken the woman walks away.

"Well, if you ask me that was pretty rude." i start.

"She was a fan."

"looked it, she didn't even know your name." i sarcastically raise an eyebrow.

"Oh just shutup and eat your Ice Cream" Niall Laughs.