3- welcome to america Marcel

Georgia's P.O.V

after our plane landed at Charlotte airport Marcel invited me to a meal out, which was very sweet of him.

"Where would you like to go eat love?" he asked me as we both gathered our things from the hand luggage area's above the seats.

"I don't know, Love." i replied as i winked, mocking the way he said Love.

"Hey, don't mock me" he said winking back as i giggled.

We both exited the plane and went to collect our suitcases.

I only had a small suitcase as i only went back home and i didn't need that much stuff, but Marcel had three suitcases.

three huge suitcases.

"You got enough there?" i said laughing in shock at how much stuff he had.

"I think, this has too last me at least two or three years" he said.

"I should take you shopping Marc, then you wouldn't have needed to bring as much as you have done" i replied still in shock.

After struggling to carry Marcel's suitcases round the airport we finally got into a cab.

"East Clarke university please" Marcel told the taxi driver politely.

The journey was a couple of hours and it cost quite a bit of money.

After a two hour drive we finally arrived.

"$40 mate" the taxi driver spat quite rudely.

"But on the machine it only says 36 dollars including tax!" Marcel said quite angrily.

"$40" The man repeated.

Marcel let out a sigh and handed over the money to the man.

"Welcome to America Marcel" i told I'm as the taxi driver drove off.

"What a lovely welcome!" he replied sarcastically.

i lightly patted his back as we began taking his stuff into the reception.

"Hello there sir, may i help you" The receptionist said to Marcel.

Marcel seemed exhausted as he replied.

"Marcel Styles, I'm in the third year, i'm new."

The receptionist started clicking away on the computer screen in front of her until she looked back up at Marcel.

"Oh! Marcel Styles, your in room 234 but i don't believe you have a roommate" she said with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah i-" before Marcel could finish i cut him off.

"Can i change my room please? My name's Georgia-Rose Edwards and I'm in room 278."

The lady looked at me a little confused and then started tapping away on the computer screen.

"Okay and where would you like to change too?" she asked still a little confused.

"Room 234 please" i said with a grin on my face.

Marcel looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"That's Mr Styles' room" she asked to check if i was telling her the right room.

"I know that, i would like to move into Marcel's room please" i quickly replied before either of them could say anything.

"But what about Holly" Marcel whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry, i've got a plan" i whispered back.

The receptionist switched rooms and we both left to go to our new room.