20- smiles and shakes

*Georgia's P.O.V*

Shortly after the show had finished the five one direction boys, four little mix girls and me and Marcel all left the shopping centre for milkshakes.

As we got out of the large van, cameras flashed continuesly, blinding us all.

Zayn walked in with Perrie smiling for the camera's,

Jade, Leigh and Jesy all walked in together looking pretty and smiling together.

The rest of the boys entered after, Niall had his head down aswell as louis But liam and Harry smiled as rhy made their way to the enterance.

Me and Marcel walked behind the group, cutting through the crowds.

Before me and Marcel could carry on walking, a group of paparazzi overtook us and surrounded us.

"Niall!" i shouted, hoping to get his attention.

luckily he heard me.

As he grabbed my hand to pull me inside, with me holding marcel's wrist.

When we finally got inside we walked over to join the rest of the girls and boys at a large table set out at the back of the shop.

"Sooo..." Jade spoke up.

"Well i know what im having." Perrie smiled waving her hand in the air for the server.

As the girls ordered their shakes, i noticed Niall on his phone.

"You feeling any better?" i asked as i nuged his shoulder.

"Yeah kinda" Niall replied not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"What you looking at?" i smiled.

Niall brought his phone upto my face.

On his screen was a newspaper article.

'NIALL HORAN AND MISTERY GIRL OUT ON ROMANTIC DATE'

As i scrolled down there was four photos of me and Niall.

One of us sat smiling in my car.

Two at Nando's.

and one entering here.

but the worst thing is, the photographer got me smiling in every picture.

"Uh Oh"