5- lets eat

Georgia's P.O.V

I showed Marcel the way to my favourite restaurant. It wasn't far from our room so we walked it. As me and Marcel walked inside the restaurant a girl that looked around our age came over too us. She looked very familiar but i couldn't figure out who she was. "Hey Georgia! i haven't seen you in AGES!" she said as she handed me and Marcel a menu. Marcel thanked her and she smiled back. "Yeah ha ha i know! i went back to England to visit my mum and dad" i told the girl who i still didn't know the name of. I really did recognise her but i couldn't remember who she was. "Aw i'm glad your back Rosie!" and as soon as she said 'Rosie' i knew exactly who it was. "HANNAH! i love your new hair!" i said a little too loudly. "Thanks babe! i went with a lighter colour than my usual" she said poking at her hair. "It looks lovely" i told her quickly, i could see Marcel was getting quite bored. "Oh sorry can i take your orders?" she said getting out her pad and pen. "Can i have the hamburger please" Marcel asked as Hannah scribbled on her pad. "The usual please" i said winking to Hannah. I've only ever eaten one dish from this restaurant, because it was just the best. "And what's your usual then?" Marcel asked as Hannah walked off. "Its not even on the menu" i said smiling at Marcel. he looked very confused. "Just wait and see" i said showing my dimples.

Marcel's P.O.V

I'm starting to think i have a little crush on Georgia. She is just stunning. When she smiles she makes me feel all weak and lovely inside. She has the cutest dimples and gorgeous eyes. As i sat there waiting for Georgia to finish talking to the girl serving us i asked myself one thing. 'Even if Georgia did go out with me - which she won't - why would she go out with me?' i could see boys staring at her across the room. Allot of them was giving me evil stares and glances. Every time i made her laugh i would have about 12 pairs of eyes looking at me. It was quite scary.

Georgia's P.O.V

After Hannah had gave our meal orders to the kitchen she came over again to talk but before she could say anything i quickly spoke. "This is Marcel by the way" i told her as she smiled at him. He had a cute smile. "I've moved into his room with him" i said smiling before Hannah looked a little confused. "Are you two..." She said pointing her finger at us both. "No" Both me and Marcel said as we both embarrassingly laughed. Awkward. "Oh and i thought you was moving in with Hol?" she asked just as our meals arrived. "Oh sorry Holly did i interrupt, your supposed to be working!" A man said as he gave us our meals. "Sorry that's my fault" i told the cute waiter. "Come over later when you've finished work Han, we can talk then, but please don't tell Holly anything, i haven't told her yet." i told her as she got back to work. 

"So this is your 'usual' then is it?" Marcel asked looking over my dinner. "Yep! barbecue ribs with fries, corn on the cob and onion rings" i said smiling. "And how come its not on the menu then?" Marcel asked, he was obviously jealous of my unhealthy meal. "I'm special" i winked as we both ate our meals.